A Mighty Flame and Fist & The Meeting of the Lower Ranks

Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Zenko, Zenitsu, Enmu, Inosuke, Hunter, and Rui found the Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku and the Destruction Hashira Hakuji Soyama, along with Kyojuro's Tsuguko with Kyojuro being in a different world of concentrated eating through many bento boxes. As he takes one bite, he excitedly shouts "Tasty" with Hakuji and the Tsuguko telling him to stop being embarrassed.

Nezuko: Is this guy really the Fire Hashira?

She whispers to Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: Yes.

Inosuke: Rengoku's a glutton.

Nezuko: And who's that with him?

She says taking out her Pokedex.

Charizard, the Flame Pokémon. A Fire and Flying type. Charizard flies in search of powerful opponents to battle, and its fire will burn hotter as it gains experience. Its fiery breath is capable of melting boulders, massive glaciers, and has been known to accidentally cause forest fires. 

Hunter: This guy is the Destruction Hashira?

Rui: Yes.

Hunter: A fellow martial artist huh? I like it.

Yuichiro: He has a Lucario just like you Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: Indeed.

Muichiro: Who's the other guy?

Zenko: His name is Ace Taimatsu. He's Rengoku's Tsuguko.

Muichiro takes out his Pokedex to scan Ace's Pokeball.

Cinderace, the Striker Pokémon. A Fire type. Cinderace has great offensive and defensive capabilities, being one of the best at explosive force, jumping ability, and kicking power. Due to its strong core and great balance, Cinderace can unleash powerful kicks from any position.

Tanjiro approaches the Hashira, seeing this Hakuji and Ace tried to get their comrade/master attention.

Hakuji: Hey Rengoku.

But Kyojuro did not reply back. He still kept complimenting the bento box flavor.

Ace: Master, the boy we were assigned the mission with is here.

Kyojuro: Tasty!

Tanjiro: Yeah, we heard you the first 50 times!

Kyojuro looked to his right seeing Tanjiro.

Kyojuro: Hm. Green checkered Haori, red eyes, and a scar on the left side your fore head! You are Tanjiro Kamado, aren't you?!

Tanjiro: Yes I am!

Hakuji: So you're the boy who uses a Volcarona? Interesting.

Kyojuro: I'm glad to have finally meet you! The Oyakata has told me so much of your journey. So, aren't you going to introduce me to your fellow comrades?

Tanjiro: Oh! Of course. This is my sister Nezuko, and roommates Yuichiro and Muichiro.

They just bowed to Kyojuro.

Tanjiro: My friend Enmu.

He just waved at him.

Tanjiro: And I'm sure you know Zenitsu, Zenko, Inosuke, Rui, and Hunter.

Hakuji: Young Agatsuma, young Hashibira, young Ayaki, and young Shukaku. Congratulations on surviving Final Selection with your new friends.

Zenitsu: Thank you very much.

Ace then got up and walked up to Hunter.

Ace: How's it going Hunter? How's life been?

Hunter: Don't ask that you already know what the answer is.