Set your Heart Ablaze

Eight cars. Two hundred passengers. Thirteen demon slayers. One Twelve Kizuki. That was the situation the slayers were dealing with on the Mugen Train. While Zenitsu, Zenko, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Inosuke, Hunter, Ace, Rui, and Enmu were defending the slumbering passengers, Tanjiro, Hakuji, and Kyojuro went on ahead to behead Akumu.

Kyojuro: Hashibira said he could feel the head was at the very front of the train!

He shouted excitedly.

Kyojuro: Me, Charizard, Soyama, and Lucario will go on ahead and check it out! We'll let you know when it's safe!

He, Hakuji and their Pokemon dashed towards the locomotive bursting into the enclosed space startling the conductor. Lucario then touches the train with its paw and glows blue it then snarls.

Hakuji: The demon must be nearby.

??: What are you doing here?! Leave immediately!!

Kyojuro: Unfortunately, we cannot! Everyone on this train in in imminent danger!

Tentacles begin to sprout and attack him. But the Fire Hashira was not worried.

Kyojuro: Use Slash!

Charizard's claws glow white and grow longer cutting the tentacles and flesh off the train

Charizard's claws glow white and grow longer cutting the tentacles and flesh off the train. The successful attack causes Akumu to screech out in pain, shaking the entire train.

Kyojuro: Young Kamado, get down here.

He shouted to Tanjiro, who and his Pokemon joined him and Hakuji.

Kyojuro: Did you hear that scream?

Tanjiro nodded.

Kyojuro: Then my counterattack was successful. That was proof that his neck is right here, below us.

Hakuji: Very well. Lucario use Reversal!

Lucario's body becomes outlined in an orange and gold aura, before an aura of the same color appears around one of its fists as it punches through the entire engine floor opening it revealing Akumu's neckbone

Lucario's body becomes outlined in an orange and gold aura, before an aura of the same color appears around one of its fists as it punches through the entire engine floor opening it revealing Akumu's neckbone. Tanjiro couldn't believe it.