Sweetest, Weirdest, and Tragic of Dreams

(Tanjiro's dream)

Under a blizzard in a forest, Tanjiro walk feeling unaware of his surroundings. 

Tanjiro: (This forest feels familiar, but at the same time, it feels completely different. Never mind just keep yourself prepared for any danger.)

??: Are you alright?

Tanjiro suddenly hears a voice, and he grabs his sword ready to fight. He looks around as the blizzard clears and then he sees the man he visioned when he fought Lusamine.

He was a tall man with a lean muscular build, fair skin, maroon eyes, and long spiky hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail. He was slightly more slender, had shorter bangs, and wavier hair. He wore a red haori over a very pale orange-colored nagagi kimono with a black umanori-styled hakama, a pair of zori with red straps and white tabi socks, with a Nichirin Sword carried at the left side of his waist, conventional to most Demon Slayers. He sported hanafuda earrings.

 He sported hanafuda earrings

And with him was a Volcarona.

??: You seemed trouble. Are you feeling alright Sumiyoshi?

Tanjiro looked down and realized his appearance changed and he looked older.

Tanjiro(Sumiyoshi): Yes. Just having trouble with my memories.

??: Did you forget my name?

Tanjio in "Sumiyoshi's" body smiled saying yes.

??: Well, then let me help you remember. It's Yoriichi Tsugikuni.

Tanjiro smiled happily.

Tanjiro(Sumiyoshi): Thank you Yoriichi. (Now, that I think of it, his family name somehow feels familiar.)

(Muichiro's dream)

In the dark mountain, Muichiro walked feeling unaware of his surroundings.

Muichiro: (This mountain is so dark, I can't see a thing, but at the same time I feel like I can navigate through here. But never mind that I need to keep my guard up for any potential danger.)

??: You alright kid?

Muichiro suddenly hears a voice, and he grabs his sword ready to fight. He looks around as the darkness clears and then he sees the man he visioned when he fought Lusamine's Milotic.

He was a tall man of muscular build and pale skin complexion. He possesses long, spiky black hair with red tips that he keeps in a ponytail. He had light skin, eyes that were dim purple irises and normal, white sclera as a human. He wore a purple-and-black hexagonal patterned nagagi kimono and black umanori-styled hakama pants tied with a white uwa-obi. He carries a fleshy katana at his waist that has eyes in the space between the tsuka ito wrapping of the handle of his sword.