CHAPTER 20: HASTE

The queen of China laughed, as she stood on her balcony the old king use to stand on when he felt the fresh air breeze across his face every morning. The castle was hers, and only hers and she owned ankers of land at this point from being elected as queen very early. Urugiri starred at the sun, as it rose higher and higher as the time passed by. 

''China is mines, and the war is only increasing.'' Urugiri said, ''Soon, Tokyo will be mines, just like how it was always meant to be.'' Urugiri said, with a firm voice gently underneath her untamed breath of domineering creature. 

''Queen.'' A man said, rushing behind her. ''What do you want?'' Urugiri said, turning around while backing away from the opening balcony door. ''The war is slowing down, and Cylons are being murdered by Sorrow Susano.'' The man said, his voice loud, booming out into the gusts of wind that sent the hair on top of Urugiri's head flying away.

 ''Argh.'' Urugiri grunted, turning away from the man as her wig flew off the balcony, falling into a bush of pines. ''Get out.'' Urugiri yelled. The man's eyes dilated, and they man quickly sprung back. ''Yes queen.'' The man said, pasting back to the entrance of the room. ''Before you go, find out who is causing this.'' Urugiri said, hunching her back over the stiff balcony.'' ''Yes Queen!'' The man said, closing the door shut behind him. Urugiri rolled her eyes, clenching her fist tightly together. 

''Another problem, another day.'' Urugiri yells, rushing into her room to stumble upon another wig, the wig raggedy and blonde, with ripped hairs and split ends. The hair was uneven and discolored at the roots. Tokyo was already at its dead end, but the citizens were hanging on for dear life, clenching onto anything they could. 

Many people suffered, while many others prayed for forgiveness. ''Why are we here?'' Hajisamasu said, grunting as she opened the car door slowly. 

''We have to save their mother.'' Akatami said, turning her head to the girls in the back seat. ''How are we going to find her?'' Hajisamasu said, as she peaked out the window to see the large academy. ''Pfft, it's easy.'' Akatami said, opening the car door slowly. Kaede opened the car door, closing it. Wieon had also rushed out of the car.

 ''What are we going to do if we get caught?'' Wieon says, with her eyes small.'' Akatami's eyes dilated. ''Wieon may have to stay out here, or somewhere else she can hide.'' Akatami says, fearfully. Hajisamasu looks at her with shock. ''Let her come, we'll need all the help we can get.'' Hajisamasu says. Kaede steps onto the sidewalk. 

''The parking lot is pretty empty for now, so I have a way we can sneak in without us all coming in.'' Kaede says. Akatami winces her eyes, then places her finger on her chin. ''Let's hear it.'' Akatami says.

 ''I will go inside first, then ask one of the instructors for a new suit.'' Kaede says, but Akatami cuts her off quickly. ''Matter of fact, it's perfectly fine for me to go inside, but for them...'' Akatami says, shaking her head. ''Oh! Ayame's suit is still inside for Wieon to wear.'' Kaede says, her eyes lighting up quickly. Wieon only stares at her with frail eyes. 

''But can't they sense I'm a lost soul?'' Wieon says, a bit confused. ''No, they can't.'' Akatami says, ''You won't answer anyone's questions.'' Akatami says once again. 

 ''Yes mom.'' Wieon says, stepping on the sidewalk alongside Kaede. ''Now, we will all go inside together, except for you Hajisamasu.'' Akatami says. Kaede forms a light grin. ''Yeah, it's too dangerous.'' Kaede says, as Wieon nods her head in agreement. 

''So, I'm supposed to stay out here?'' Hajisamasu says. Akatami bobs her head carelessly, stepping onto the sidewalk. Kaede an Wieon have already made it to the gate; nowhere in Akatami or Hajisamasu eyesight.