CHAPTER 21: ENTILTED

The word going around of Cylons acceptation policy made humans go crazy. Demolition caused by Cylon's made children scared, and elders who still lived were outraged and the news reported zoomed in on Cylons; watching them turn into humans while millions of people watched what seemed like the last days of a country and its populations. 

The Cylons seemed happy, smiling and talking to small children who were tense and frustrated by the new laws. The queen of China stopped the war, after few days of dismantling the country piece by piece, the war was finally over. The new ratification caused an up war; and after a few hours, the citizens of Machida was outraged. 

The citizens residing in the city were baffled, millions watching the news in utter shock. ''What has happened to the government? another crisis.'' A man sat in a rocking chair, cold and lonely, afraid of the dark future. But there isn't a dark future. These new roaming creatures, long and red bloody and bruised were sweet and loving humans; trans mutants who people did not accept. But they were filled with joy and happier than ever now that they feel accepted. 

''Now we have to save our mom.'' Kaede said, looking Ayame directly into her sleepy eyes, Hajisamasu stood right next her, they both stood outside of a small rusty shed. Hajisamasu's eyes grew in size, and her eyebrows narrowed. ''Don't forget who your mother is here.'' Hajisamasu said, with a stern voice. Kaede quickly glared over at her.

 ''My mother...then...'' Kaede mumbled, turning her gaze back to Ayame, who couldn't keep her eyes off of Hajisamasu. Ayame stood up, her mind seeming lost, and her gaze almost brutal. ''You are not my mother.'' Ayame said, the voice of her tone was dark, and she breathed heavily with each word that escaped her vocal box. 

Ayame began to clench her hands tightly together. ''Don't you dare talk to me like that.'' Hajisamasu yelled, gripping onto Ayame's hand, throwing her against the wall. ''You would be nothing without me and turns out you are worth nothing but a piece of...'' Akatami quickly stood up, moving Hajisamasu out of the way. 

''AYAME!'' Kaede yelled, concerned deeply. Kaede quickly rushed off of her seat, rushing to aid Ayame who's knee's slammed against the wall forcefully, including her weak arms. Kaede reached for her shoulder and helped her up while whispering. Akatami walked up to Hajisamasu, who sneered in hate. ''You can get the fuck out.'' Akatami roared, pushing against her chest and gripping onto her dirty white blouse. ''Get your hands off me.'' Hajisamasu said, but quiet. ''You have no idea who I work with.'' Hajisamasu said, but Akatami did not care. Akatami pushed Hajisamasu against the wall, pulling her fist back to sock her right into her nose.

 Hajisamasu turned her head, as tears began to form in the sclera. Wieon clenched her fist together tightly, whispering a few words. ''Mom, no...'' Wieon whispered, closing her eyes. Akatami turned her head, ready to fuck the woman up. ''You are lucky.'' Akatami said, turning away. Hajisamasu sighed, sitting on the bed right next to the wall. ''We think you need to leave.'' Kaede whispered, trying her hardest not to yell, but Akatami yelled out. 

''Immediately, GO... NOW...'' Akatami yelled. Hajisamasu stood up, gripping onto her phone. ''Get lost...'' Kaede said, as Hajisamasu turned her body towards the door. ''Good riddance...'' Hajisamasu said, opening the door quickly letting it slam shut behind her. Akatami fell onto the couch sighing. ''Ayame.'' Akatami said. Ayame's eyes were watery, and she was deeply hurt. She tried her best to hold back her tears. Kaede rubbed her shoulder as they sat close on the couch in front of Wieon and Akatami who sat in front of them, on the other couch. 

''How are we going to save mum?'' Kaede mumbled, feeling hopeless. Akatami's eyes lit up, ''Do you know where she is?'' Akatami questioned, standing up after a few moments then stretching. Kaede nodded her head gently. ''Yes, I don't know how we are going to get in.'' Kaede said. Akatami placed her hand underneath her chin, thinking to herself for a few moments.

 ''Well then... We'll get her tonight.'' Akatami said. Wieon's eyes grew big. ''Tonight? What time...?'' Wieon asked, her voice gentle. ''Sevenish.'' Akatami responded quickly, pasting back and forth across the room. ''Until then, it's time to learn a few jitsu's just in case.''Akatami said. Kaede's eyes grew wide, and a smile formed onto her face. Ayame looked up, ''Really?'' Ayame nearly yelled out. Akatami nodded. 

''We'll go outside and practice, in a small alley way I train Wieon in.'' Akatami said, slipping on her sneakers. Kaede did the same. Ayame launched off the couch along with Wieon. ''LET'S GO...'' Wieon blurted out, but quickly became quiet. Akatami opened the door, holding it open for a few moments; waiting for Ayame and Wieon to put their shoes on. Once they finished, Ayame and Wieon sped out the door, following after Akatami and Kaede.''This is where I heard my mom screaming, and I saw her trying to reach for me... through the bottom of these cracks.'' Kaede whispered as Ayame looked at her. ''Our mom.'' Ayame corrected her, but Kaede looked away. Ayame clenched her hands together tightly, boiling over. 

Akatami pressed her hand against the door gently. ''Okay.'' Wieon stood back, her hands crossed in front of her chest with a smug look on her face. ''How are we supposed to get in?'' Ayame whispered. Kaede watched Akatami, ignoring Ayame's question. ''The first thing we should do is get in.'' Ak atami said, mockingly. Kaede smiled, turning her head to Ayame. ''We'll teleport inside.'' Akatami said with a firm voice.

Ayame nodded her head and Kaede smiled. ''But only one of you can come with me.'' Akatami said, turning around and facing them both. Kaede and Ayame stood beside each other. The look in Ayame's eyes tired and frail, while Kaede's eyes were bright, and she seemed happy. ''I'll go with you.'' Ayame said gently, but Kaede was already gripped around Akatami. Within a few seconds, they disappeared. The news had spread from Tokyo to China quickly. ''Cylons, and the new law of acceptance.'' The magazines were covered in titles all about the Cylons, and how thousands of them have already crossed the border.

 The queen was happy, as she smiled down at a small magazine; the magazine had a picture of her face, old and scrunched with many fine lines. ''Don't you think it's time we found the girl who saved us?'' A woman beside her said, her voice was calm. Urugiri looked startled. '''Ahem?'' The woman beside her said, gulping and pulling at her tie. Urugiri quickly stood up, closing her magazine. ''Yes....'' Urugiri said, with an uneven frown.

 ''How will we fine her? She will die soon.'' The woman said, walking behind her simply, for an answer. ''She was spotted on the news, yesterday.'' The woman behind her spoke quietly, scrunching her tie in her hand as nervousness clenched at her shoulders. Urugiri nodded. ''Very well then, go ahead and find her before it's too late.'' Urugiri said, standing behind a window with light that tortured her pupils. ''Okay queen, very well...'' The woman said, turning her back away from the queen.

 ''Before you go.'' Urugiri said, without moving an inch. ''Yes?'' The woman said, sighing. ''Can you get me a coffee?'' Urugiri said, her voice polite. The woman nodded, turning around once again and gulping. Within a few seconds, the woman was gone. Urugiri continued to stare outside the window, caressing the window seal with her fingertips. Grief began to fill up inside of her body knowing a girl, sacrificed herself for what seems like the world.