II-Hustler's University

Kai Cenat strutted through the halls of Andrew Tate's Hustlers University, a place where the air buzzed with the promise of success and the scent of fraud. As he settled into his seat, ready to absorb the wisdom of the famed entrepreneur, little did he know he was about to dive into a world far more dangerouz than the memes and games of his basement.

« Alright, class, » Andrew Tate boomed, his voice commanding attention. « Today, we're talking about the fanum tax. »

Kai's eyebrows shot up in surprise. The atmosphere shifted from laid-back to tense as Andrew delved into the complexities of financial regulation and tax evasion. The gen z humor took a backseat as the reality of the topic sank in. Let that sink in.

As Andrew explained the repercussions of avoiding the fanum tax, Kai felt a knot form in his stomach. This wasn't the lighthearted banter of a gaming lobby; it was real-world consequences that could impact his future.

The tension in the room was palpable as Andrew Tate's words echoed off the walls. Kai scribbled furiously in his notebook, determined to grasp the gravity of the situation. This was no game; it was a lesson in survival.

« Time to level up » Kai muttered to himself, his gaze fixed on the horizon of possibilities. The fanum tax may have been unexpected, but it was just another hurdle to overcome on the path to success.

However, nothing could prepare the young 32 years old Kai to what he discovered in Andrew Tate's office...