VI-Tragedgy

Returning to his basement sanctuary in Ohio, Kai Cenat was greeted not by the familiar laughter and camaraderie of his friends, but by a scene of unspeakable horror. The wise mystical tree, once a beacon of knowledge and guidance, lay shattered and splintered, its branches twisted and broken in unnatural angles.

Beside it, the imposing figure of Gigachad lays motionlessly, his once formidable physique now a mere shell of its former glory, the life drained from his eyes. The trollish visage of Soyjak stared blankly into the abyss, his expression frozen in a silent scream of agony. Further along, the impostor from Among Us lay sprawled on the ground, his colorful attire stained with crimson blood, a stark contrast to the not-so verdant hues of the wise mystical tree. And there, in the corner, lay the hulking form of Shrek, his gentle demeanor forever silenced by the cruel hand of fate.

In the center of the room, a message was scrawled upon the wall in blood, a chilling proclamation of doom: « Meet me in the desert during the eclipse. »
With a heavy heart and a sense of dread weighing upon his soul, Kai knew that his path was clear. As the day of the eclipse dawned, he made his way to the desolate sands of the Ohio desert, the sun casting long shadows across the barren landscape.

Kai stood alone amidst the shifting sands, the silence broken only by the beat of his heart. And then, as the moon began its slow journey across the face of the sun, he felt a presence stir in the depths of the desert, a whisper of malevolence on the wind...