III-Fall of the Sigma

Kai Cenat hesitated outside Andrew Tate's office, his hand hovering over the doorknob. His nerd ass wanted to ask questions after class... The air was heavy with anticipation as he took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

The office was dimly lit, shadows dancing across the walls, giving it an eerie atmosphere. Kai's eyes swept over the room, taking in the extravagant furnishings juxtaposed with the faint traces of bloodstains on the floor tiles, clumsily hidden by a see-through carpet. His heart raced with a mix of curiosity, apprehension, anguish and unease...

« Ohayo, Kai-chan, >.<,
Erm... please sit » the voice called out from darkness. Andrew Tate emerged from the shadows, his presence commanding yet enigmatic.

As Kai stepped further into the room, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. The walls seemed to close in around him, suffocating him with their heaver... he sat.

As he settled into the plush chair opposite Andrew's desk, he couldn't help but let out a nervous chuckle. « So, Mr. Tate, » Kai began, flashing a grin, « if all skibidi-incels and quandale dingle got into a fight, who would win? »

Andrew arched an eyebrow, clearly taken aback by the absurdity of the question. « Well, Kai, » he started, his tone measured, « it all depends on their sigma energy and level of looksmaxxing, I suppose. »

Kai nodded, pretending to ponder Andrew's response before blurting out his next question. « If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only do one thing forever, would you choose mewmaxxing or W-rizzing ? »

Andrew's lips twitched with amusement as he entertained the nonsensical inquiry. « Ah, that's a tough one, » he mused, playing along. « But I'd have to go with the rizz. Gotta stay handsome,
you know? »

Before Kai could fire off his final question, he caught a glimpse of the reflection in Andrew's sunglasses (and bald head). His eyes widened in disbelief as he saw Andrew surfing 4chan /pol/ instead of paying attention to their conversation.

The realization hit Kai like a ton of bricks. He had idolized Andrew Tate, but now he saw the truth: Andrew was nothing more than a loser fraud, hiding behind a facade of hustle and success.

Without hesitation, Kai's fist shot out, connecting with Andrew's jaw in a resounding punch. As Andrew recoiled in shock, Kai lunged for the computer, his fingers flying over the keyboard.

Suddenly, Andrew's demeanor shifted, his facade crumbling before Kai's eyes. With a manic gleam in his eye, he shouted,
« DON'T LOOK MY BROWSER HISTORY ! »
Kai looked him dead in the eyes, opening the so-called browser history page, read it for a while, then exclaimed, slowly, « You're just a loser, Andrew.
A pathetic soul who spends more than 69 hours a day on 4chan, lost in a skibidi-void of his own making. »

Andrew's world tilted on its axis as the truth sank in. Let that sink in. The idol we all look up to, the mentor who would help sigmas break the matrix, was nothing more than a charlatan.

As the reality of Andrew's deception settled over him, Kai felt a wave of anger and betrayal wash over him. Amidst the chaos, he fell in darkness. Kai turned on his heel and strode out of Andrew Tate's office, leaving behind the lies and deceit. It was time to forge his own path,

Alone.

Kai promised himself to never pay the « fanum tax »,  which was clearly an obvious scam.
However, he didn't realize that this was a setup, Andrew's grin slowly morphed
into a large smile...