hand holding | ot13

cheolie 🍒

cheolie 🍒

A professional hand holder. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you can be 100% sure that Seungcheol is going to hold your hand. It makes him all fluffy inside each time he reaches for your hand and intertwines your fingers. In public, it’s his way of keeping you protected and making sure you’re always by his side, especially in big crowds where he could easily lose you. But dare to let go of his hand, and he’ll throw a tantrum.

hannie 😇

It’s his silent way of saying how much he loves you. As a person who likes subtle acts of affection, he and holding hands is like a match made in heaven. He holds your hand gently, and caresses your knuckles with his thumb from time to time. Will not shy away from grabbing your hand whenever he desires, no matter how much you complain - he will hold your hand, end of story. Also, if you wear rings, you can be sure he’s going to play with them.

shua 🦌

Holding your hand grounds him, you don’t necessarily have to talk, feeling your hand in his is enough for him. As the gentleman that he is, his grip on you will always be delicate, but sure. Squeezes your hand to reassure you that he’ll always be by your side, and you can always turn to him if you’re feeling upset or uncomfortable. Always intertwines your pinkies when you’re walking around the city.

junhui 😼

It’s his way of making sure that you’re still by his side. Loves being reassured through holding hands, even though it makes him shy as hell, especially in public. In the beginning of your relationship, he would blush every time you’d grab his hand. He’d never admit it to you, but he gets upset when you let go of his hand. He’s probably trying to figure out a way to grab it again, but in the most low- key way possible.

hoshi 🐯

Grabs your hand and drags you around the whole house. It’s like an instinct for him to just go for your hand, definitely feeling like something’s missing when he’s not holding hands with you. Gets all giggly and smiley whenever you caress his knuckles but insists that he just remembered a funny joke. Will not let go unless you do it, and when you do, he gets all dramatic that you don’t love him anymore.

wonwoo  🐈

Acts annoyed, just to hide how flustered and shy he is. Each time you reach for his hand to intertwine your fingers, he can swear, he feels his heart beat faster. As your relationship progressed, he got more and more bold, and now holding hands has become a habit for him. Always reaches for you when he’s feeling stressed or overwhelmed, your touch and soft hold reminding him that he’s not alone.

woozi 🍚

The main member whose nr.1 enemy is physical touch. In the beginning, you were very careful with your touches, minding his boundaries. As he started to warm up to your affection, you tried out holding his hand, which he grew to (secretly) love. Now, he’ll never ask you to hold his hand, but it’s like you know by now when he craves some affection. You simply grab his hand, and do not comment on anything, not wanting to scare him off.

minghao 🐸

Always has your hand in his - during your daily strolls, when you’re sightseeing, walking through a museum or sitting in a cafe. It’s his low- key way of saying “look how in love I am”, and uses it to show how much he appreciates you. It never fails to make you so soft and protected, knowing that you can always count on him. Grabs your hand on a random Saturday night, and drags you to the middle of the living room to dance.

mingyu 🐶

Professional hand holder, part 2. Always drags you around, forgetting he’s (probably) taller than you, so you have to move at the speed of light after him. When he’s in an extra lovey- dovey mood, will swing your hands back and forth (probably skipping like a 5 year girl). Always reaches for your hand whenever he gets startled or scared, you’re his safe space and even a simple touch from you is able to calm him down.

seokmin ⚔️

Whenever you grab his hand, his day becomes ten times better. Holding hands, in his opinion, can solve any problem, and that’s why when you’re having a fight or argument, he insists on holding each other's hands. It keeps you grounded and connected, making you think about the other person's emotions. Will happily follow you, as long as your fingers are intertwined, and in case you get overly excited he can pull you back to reality.

seungkwan 🍊

Gets so dramatic, if you let go of his hand. Is petty, and acts as if it was the end of the world. You basically have to force his hand into yours to shut him up, which works every time. By now, you can recognize some differences in his hand holding, so you can easily tell if he is feeling sad or upset. Grabs your hand under the table at a dinner with your friends to let you know that he’s there for you anytime you need him (no matter how dramatic he is).

vernon 🐢

At first he was like: “you want to do what?”. But now holding hands is his absolute favorite way of showing you affection. It’s just so simple and low- key, no one can really tease him for that, and feels 100% comfortable with having your hands in his. Definitely a hand holder during your movie nights. Sometimes, when he gets too engrossed in the movie, he starts to caress your knuckles and doesn’t stop until the movie ends.

dino 🦦

Would hold your hand 24/7 if he could. Likes having your hand in his in public, especially during parties, as it is a subtle way of saying that you’re taken, and he’ll fight anyone who’d dare to make you uncomfortable. Similarly to Mingyu, reaches for you whenever he’s scared, squeezes your hand tightly and holds it close to his heart to calm himself down. Has a habit of playing with your fingers when you’re cuddling (the type to compare your hand sizes).