🍒 tape 1 | seungcheol

being loved by choi seungcheol means you will never have to doubt yourself again because he simply won't let you

being loved by choi seungcheol means you will never have to doubt yourself again because he simply won't let you. when cheol falls in love, he falls hard, and when he loves, he loves to death - he’d rather cut both his arms off than let you think that you’re worth less than any riches that the world could give. he thinks you’re the most beautiful, strongest, bravest and smartest person in the universe - and that’s exactly how he treats you every. single. day.

being loved by choi seungcheol means being spoiled without making you feel like you’re “worse” since you probably can't afford all these things on your own. in his eyes, you deserve every single thing that the universe has to offer, no matter how expensive, and seungcheol makes sure you never lack anything. his gift giving language is complemented by his physical touch love language, so you are constantly surrounded by his love - whether in the form of gifts or his strong arms.

being loved by choi seungcheol means that you will never have to lift a finger to do anything ever again, because seungcheol will be right next to you - not because he has to, or because it's his duty as a boyfriend - but because he loves you, his soul and heart are yours, and taking care of you is the greatest joy he can get in life. one of your "cheollie, can you help me?" makes his heart beat faster and his day a hundred times better - there is nothing better than helping the love of your life.

being loved by choi seungcheol feels like the bear hug he gives you after coming back home from work, like the warm blanket that you cuddle under on cold autumn afternoons with a storm raging outside, like the lingering kiss between you before he leaves for tour, like safety.

“he stepped down, trying not to look long at them, as if they were the sun, yet he saw them, like the sun, even without looking.”
                                               - leo tolstoy, anna karenina