😇 tape 2 | jeonghan

being loved by yoon jeonghan means having a best friend for life

being loved by yoon jeonghan means having a best friend for life. your relationship is something that many people envy, because yes, you are a couple, but above all, you are best friends. he is that person who will always be by your side, no matter what happens - oceans could be separating you, and jeonghan would still find his way back to you. he is there to laugh with you, cry with you, make memories with you, and grow old with you.

being loved by yoon jeonghan means peace and quietness, just like the moment before the sunrise, when the city is still asleep. there’s just something about jeonghan’s aura that puts you at ease - it’s like a warm blanket or a comforting hug that you long for after a hard day. some people need madness and fun, some need peace and loneliness, but no matter what kind of person you are - his presence always makes you feel at home, like when you are cooking and he follows you step by step, clinging to your back like a koala, like when you go to sleep, patiently waiting for your goodnight kiss, like when jeonghan hugs you tightly.

being loved by yoon jeonghan means being loved without any judgment. there is no one else in this world who makes you feel as comfortable as hannie, you know that with him you can really be yourself. you don't have to be ashamed to say your silly thoughts or send a bad photo of yourself because you know that jeonghan never, ever judges you - the only thing he feels when looking and listening to you is love, love, love.

being loved by yoon jeonghan feels like a stomach ache after you laugh too much, like the fluffy and soft sweaters you steal from his closet, like the silence surrounding the sunrise and the sunset, as you sit on your balcony with him cuddled into your side, like a spark of mischief.

“just in case you ever foolishly forget; i'm never not thinking of you.”
                                           - virginia woolf, selected diaries