Chapter 02: Reason Of Her Fear

Chapter 03 is updated on Scrollstack.

-----------------------------

Next morning Arushi's sleep broke at around 6 listening some commotion. She turned around only to find Avyansh's side of the bed empty and made properly. She checked the time and it was not that early to wake up but still was early to get up being all tired by last few days of all rituals. Still being confused she got up and followed the sound then found Avyansh doing push ups in the attached balcony of their room. Feeling someone's gaze he looked up and found half asleep Arushi standing there. He stopped his push ups and got up wishing her good morning and apologising for disturbing her sleep.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you", Avyansh said taking the towel and wiping off his sweat but Arushi shook her head gesturing he wasn't at fault, "It's not your fault, I'm used to waking up early. In fact I'm late, sorry I was a bit tired so I overslept"

"It's not a problem, anyway Mom doesn't get up this early. It's just me since I've this habit of getting up at 4 in the academy as well", he explained and Arushi looked at him eyes widen in surprise, "You woke up at 4?!"

Avyansh shook his head replying, "Not today even I didn't realise about the time. But you can sleep for bit more while if you want. There's time for Mom to wake up"

He said checking the time but Arushi shook her head, "My sleep is completed. I was just going to get freshen up. You can go first if you want to"

"No you can get freshen up, I'll directly take shower now", he asserted and she slightly nodded at his words. She was about to go when Avyansh asked again, "By the way what are you planning to do now? I mean almost everyone is still asleep"

Arushi made a confused face not understanding or having any plan thought for it. It was just her regular time to wake up so she got up as per her habit. Seeing Avyansh waiting for her reply she told the same to him, "Actually I didn't think, I used to go for a morning walk or jog so just woke up by habit"

"Really?", he asked and Arushi nodded. "It was a nice way to start your day, why do you want to leave it?", Avyansh continued and she looked at him nervously, "No....I mean you don't have a problem with me going for jogging?"

Avyansh scrunched his brows in confusion, "Why would I have a problem with you going for a jog? In fact it's better this way now I won't have to drag Fahad up to accompany me. Will you go with me?"

"I.....with you.....aa....", she fumbled with her words but Avyansh gave her an assured look, "It's okay if you don't want to. I understand"

"No....no it's not like that, I don't have a problem", she quickly replied earning a small nod from him. " You can get freshen up then I'll get changed", he suggested and Arushi nodded going to get freshen up.

In the meantime, Avyansh sorted all his exercise equipments while thinking, "Why does Arushi get nervous about every petty thing. Yesterday's reaction can still be justified but getting nervous on going for a jog? She was scared as if God knows what of a big issue it is. She's a doctor, she's independent but still she gets timid about every single thing. Maybe I'm just overthinking things, she doesn't even know me properly. Anyone would've said anything because of which she's getting scared, most of the people anyway gets scared just by listening about army"

He shrugged his thoughts and waited for sometime until Arushi came out getting ready. After that he too went to get changed.

"Let's go? Are you ready?", he asked coming out getting ready in his tracks. Arushi too smiled and nodded, "Yes, let's go"