Chapter 04 : The Reality

"Chapter 05 : It wasn't forced" is updated on Scrollstack
_________________________

Arushi stood on the main gate of the mansion until Avyansh's car was totally out of sight. Digvijay came in front of her and took her in a side hug. The younger Arushi would've flinched on the grip which was digging on her skin but this Arushi didn't even reacted anything. She was used to it now.

"Should we go inside now beta? Avyansh has already left", he said and took her inside the house. Digvijay jerked Arushi away once they were inside the house, far from all the public show. She stumbled a bit and fell on the couch kept on the living area. The servants already know what's coming so they quietly sneaked out of the scene. Arushi composed herself and sat straight.

"How's my daughter doing?", her father asked sitting to the opposite couch of hers and she instantly started shivering out of fear. Whenever he called her his daughter without any public show, it never went well for her and she knew neither it will this time. Still she had to answer, trying her best not to make him angry, "I'm.......I'm fine Pa..pa"

The smiling face of Digvijay turned into an irked one as he tched and grabbed her wrist tightly, "I guess I heard something wrong, what did you say?"

"Sor...sorry...Dr...Dr Shekhawat...I'm sorry...", Arushi stammered not being able to form any word properly. Digvijay left her hand and moved back to his place. Arushi was already in tears by his behaviour, though it was always the same for her, it always hurts the same as well.

"So how was your first day in your in-laws? Seeing Avyansh it seems like he's already in love with you, is he?", he asked and Arushi quickly shook her head in no, "It's...it's nothing like... like that"

"Oh okay it doesn't matter much. Anyway as you know I don't really like to talk to you let me come straight to the point. I've a wedding gift for you wait a minute I'll bring it for you", saying so he left from there and at this point Arushi could feel her heart hammering against her ribcage. She was scared beyond any words as she kept looking at his retreating figure with fearlidden eyes.

Digvijay came back after a few moments with some file in his hand and threw it towards Arushi. He sat back on his seat and gestured her to check the file.

"What...what's this?", Arushi asked mumbling only to hear an irritated tone from her father, "Even if for a show to this world, I've educated you to a decent level. Read it yourself"

Arushi somehow gathered her courage and took the file with trembling hands. It looked like some official property papers at the first glance but when she started reading it, her eyes just widened with every line of the paper. Now she could understand why she was bound to marry Avyansh and how filthy this game was. But the worst part was that she was the main pawn here and knowingly or unknowingly, she had dragged Malhotras into this as well. She was stuck into her father's game without any knowledge of how to get out of here.

"What...what is all...all these?" Arushi muttered in disbelief. How low her father, she wasn't allowed to call him that, Dr. Shekhawat could stoop to for money and power. He wasn't satisfied by ruining her life completely that he was now after ruining happiness of a full family.

"These are called property transfer papers which states that Dr Tanya Ekansh Malhotra and Mr Avyansh Malhotra is willingly transferring their shares of Malhotra Multispeciality Hospital to another shareholder of the hospital, Dr Digvijay Shekhawat. Now all you have to do is that you need to make them sign the papers without any doubt. How are you going to do it, that's completely upto you. But this should be done real soon because you see I had to wait for a long time to make this full proof plan and execute it"