18: Still With You

It was Wednesday and the live broadcast of Yoo-rim's interview with BTS was about to begin. The studio had been set up like a living room that screamed comfort. There were even snacks that the members loved and drinks ranging from carbonated drinks all the way to cold beverages.

Yoo-rim was dressed in a pair of nude coloured wide trousers, a black inner top and a nude coloured jacket that stopped above her knee, matching the trousers she wore. Her hair was pulled back in a tight, low ponytail and her make-up was light. Her earrings were a gift from Jimin; a pair of pretty diamond studs that had a thin chain that was clipped to the top of both ears. She wore her engagement ring and her smile was beautiful as she listened to the producer go through everything with her.

On another part of the studio, the members were getting touched up as well. They wore maroon suits, similar to the ones they had worn for a Dynamite performance and Yoo-rim knew that those suit jackets were going to go once the interview started.

The interview, which Lee Myung Han had named "Just Bangtan and Yoo-rim", was originally meant to be aired only on the tvN official channel but international Armys had reached out so the station decided to also air it on YouTube on their official channel. The issue of translating had come up and luckily, translator Armys on various social media platforms stepped up, volunteering to translate in real time. Sure, they wouldn't be able to translate word for word but it was going to be enough.

The show began soon enough and Yoo-rim smiled throughout the introduction ment, her smile widening when she introduced the members. The views both online and offline were skyrocketing as people tuned in. At Hybe, Bang Si-Hyuk watched as well, wanting to know just how Namjoon and Yoo-rim would act around each other while being professional.

He trusted them to be mature but then again, he knew just how much they now loved each other and he had to be sure that they understood the gravity of everything.

Back at the studio, Jin was speaking with a handsome smile. "The studio is really beautiful."

"We wanted to make sure you were all comfortable." Yoo-rim politely replied before she asked "Do you like it?"

They all replied in the affirmative and she went to thank them for making time out to join them on the programme.

"You're someone we've wanted to work with for a long time." Namjoon said, maintaining eye contact with her. "So when the request came, we couldn't say no."

"You make it sound as though I'm a really spectacular person." She said with a small laugh, her cheeks rosy.

Namjoon's smile was fondly wide. "You are."

Hoseok nodded. "We've read your articles and we've also watched your shows. Even when we were shooting for the You Quiz on the Block, we wanted to reach out but we always get scared."

They all laughed and she glanced down at the tablet she held, her cheeks burning up even further. "Thank you. You've succeeded in making me really flustered."

"You look really beautiful." Taehyung said, not caring about anything or anyone. "I just wanted you to know that."

All around the world, Armys were having existential crises as they watched everything unfold. Each person noticed how comfortable the members were with Yoo-rim and the way Namjoon stared at Yoo-rim didn't go unnoticed.

For the FBI Armys, it was hard to miss the small smiles Yoo-rim and Namjoon shared each time her eyes met his, and nothing stopped the FBI Armys from coming up with one theory or the other.

Yoo-rim went on with the show and asked questions about their recent accomplishments and also about Film Out.

"It was really nice to work on." Jungkook replied, discarding his suit jacket to reveal the white button-up shirt that he filled out quite dashingly; having no idea how huge of an effect that simple action had on majority of the viewing audience. "It turned out way better than we expected and it's all thanks to the members."