23: Outro: Love is not Over

The Lee Mansion was a busy place and it was an honest mess. The males were all on the left side of the huge house while the females were on the right side; every single person getting ready for Namjoon and Yoo-rim's big day.

Namjoon sat in front of the mirror, rereading his vows as his favourite Hybe stylist worked on his hair. She smiled as she shook the can of hairspray. "Calm down, Namjoon. You're trembling."

Namjoon met her eyes through the mirror and let out a shaky breath. "I'm terrified, Noona."

"It's a given. Marriage is a big deal. However, I want you to know you can do this, okay?"

He swallowed and nodded, holding onto her words for dear life. "Okay."

In her room, Yoo-rim's hair was being worked on and her stomach was tied in knots. Su-ryeon walked in, smiling just as brightly as she felt. "Sweetheart, I'm having them bring up a light breakfast. Oh, this is really lovely."

Yoo-rim exhaled. "I don't think I can bring myself to eat."

"It's just some rice and soup and maybe little coffee. You have to eat."

"And Joonie?"

Su-ryeon's smile did not waver as she replied. "He'll be eating soon. He's just as nervous as you are"

The hairstylist finished and stepped back, Su-ryeon stepping forward to take her place behind Yoo-rim. She placed her hands on Yoo-rim's shoulders and smiled wider. "You have no idea how beautiful you look right now."

Yoo-rim cracked a small smile, warmth blooming within the nervousness. "Thanks, Mother."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. You're always welcome."

There was a knock on the door before Kyung Min walked in, dressed in a pink robe and her hair already clipped up. Her smile was bright. "Wah! You look so good, Yoo-rim."

Yoo-rim found herself smiling back. "Thank you, Unnie."

They had her eat and so did the members do for Namjoon. Once the bride and groom had eaten something and had no more room to eat more, everyone fully started to get ready; make up was done, hairs were styled and the outfits were brought out alongside jewellery.

Just as Yoo-rim had asked, Namjoon's three piece suit was white and he worked on his black tie in front of the full length mirror; a tie she had picked out herself when she had gone shopping for her dress.

In her room, Yoo-rim's hair and make-up had been done. They wanted to go for a much more elegant up-do but she had been worried because of the length of her veil. At the end, they settled for a soft, messy up-do; the veil's clip holding the hair in place alongside the other pins.

Her make-up was as simple as it was always was and she smiled at her reflection as they helped her with her jewellery; a Kundan set from the Red Trees brand. She had loved the simplicity of the jewellery set and that was why she had gotten it.

In the next room, Ha-neul and Kyung Min were being helped into their dresses; a simple purple dress with a lace bodice, a sash around the waist, and plain fabric that flowed down to the ground. Their jewellery was simple and Kyung Min asked for a few adjustments to be made on her hair while Ha-neul put on her shoes.

On the left side of the house, Taecyeon was having his tie adjusted by Jin. He had been added to the groomsmen at the last minute because Yoo-rim had asked and Namjoon had to swallow back his feelings.

Jin smiled, nearly laughing at how nervous the other man was. "Calm down, Taecyeon. You seem more nervous than the groom himself."

"I've never done this before, hyung." Taecyeon said and made a face. "And I don't think Namjoon hyung likes me very much."