Chapter 27: REST

Ayame had longed for peace. At age 27, she had her first child, Kayto Nakamura, by a man named Muno Siwoo. Muno Siwoo works with the OSAKA government. So, he makes a decent amount of money, and already has enough fame, suitable for their relationship to work. Muno is not bothered by Ayame's origins.

 Eiko Mayumi, now age 57 lives with her husband Sono. The true love of her life. They are sure about living the rest of their days together, in their big, beautiful mansion, overlooking the beautiful Akihiro, right outside of Fukui. Eiko wanted to make sure she was as close to Ayame she could be, since she felt so wrong for the way she treated her, and how she made life for the better after all of their problems were solved shortly after the Cylon acceptance law.

 Kaede Mayumi lives with her new husband and two children in Tokyo. She never decided to move, but she decided to become a book writer and journalist. After her new book released, her book went global, selling nationally. She's received up to 500,000 yins in return for her hard work. Kaede's youngest son, Xio just started a sport called Ramahi. He loves it, and Kaede thinks he'll be an athlete once he gets a bit bigger. Meanwhile, her older son Jaewon is into arts and crafts. He's been interested in arts and crafts ever since he was a little kid. Kaede believes he'll also be as big as Xio when he gets older.

 Hajisamasu has never seen Ayame again in the real world. Her sorrow and bitter attitude were enough to make Ayame go nuts her first time she met her in the Abyss of Lost Souls. The agency Hajisamasu works in is no big deal, she only flaunts it because she knows the power she has. Hajisamasu works for the queen, despite the fact she use to be one, she has a daughter, a daughter worth her time... Urugiri... who vouched for acceptance of Cylon. Satski, wishes Ayame was a child of her own. Her heart is big, and her future is bright for her in the real world. Satski is the woman who built the portal, the one who write the scriptures and scrolls, determining the future of each child who'd enter the portal. The portal has been around for thousands of years, and so has she.