Acknowledgements

Ayame starred at the sky, the sun was setting. Her husband sat next to her, continuing the conversation they were in the middle of earlier this morning. ''So, about earlier this morning.'' Muno said. His voice was gentle and accepting. Ayame's eyes watered gently, but she was still proud of her rough past. ''I can't believe how different things are now.'' Ayame whispered, holding Muno's hand gently. Muno smiled. ''The kids want to go to the portal, in Fukui...'' Muno whispered. Ayame's phone buzzed. ''They do?'' Ayame said, a bit confused as she turned her phone on. It was Wieon who had been texting her. 'Hey Ayame, how have you been? and how are the kids?'' Wieon texted. Ayame smiled. ''Who is that?'' Muno asked, with a short gaze at her phone. ''Wieon...'' Ayame smiled, turning her head to Muno. Muno smiled. ''It's a great thing you guys still talk.'' Muno said. Ayame smiled, nodding her head. ''Tell them to get ready, because I want them to meet Wieon's children.'' Ayame said with a grin. Muno shook his head. ''It's going to be a dangerous combo when they meet, and a strong friendship.'' Muno said. Ayame giggled. ''KAYTO!'' Ayame yelled. Kayto was now twelve, and her little brother Fiok, just turned 6 years old. ''Yes mom!?'' Kayto said, her voice echoing throughout the house. In a few seconds, she came upstairs. Muno smiled, turning his head towards Kayto. Ayame did the same. ''Get ready. I know it's late... but I have a surprise for the both of you.'' Ayame smiled. Kayto nodded her head; you could tell excitement was filling up quickly inside of her. ''Okay mom!'' Kayto said, rushing downstairs. Ayame turned her head to Muno. ''I'm going to take Fiok out of the bath now.'' He said, getting up slowly. Ayame nodded her head. ''Alright.'' ''Just make sure that when you dress him, it's warm because Fukui is very cold this year.' Ayame smiled. Muno nodded, as he walked into the bathroom beside them. You could hear Fiok laughing and giggling as water from the bathroom had splashed all over the floor. ''Calm down now Fiok.'' Muno said, his voice echoed outside of the bathroom. Ayame smiled. 'I might as well get dressed for the cold weather as well.' Ayame's mind spoke. ''We are here!'' Ayame said, looking through Muno's window to get a good view of the Forest. It was still the same small gate that was closed and intertwined with vines and leaves. Just how it was when she was younger and visited the forest frequently. Kayot looked out of the same window, clearly excited. ''Where are we?'' Fiok said, a bit scared. Muno turned to face Fiok is his seat. ''Don't be scared Fiok.'' Muno said. ''This is mommy's home.'' Muno said, with a small smile creasing his lips. Muno quickly turned his body to Ayame, who couldn't keep her eyes off the gate to Fukui. ''Are you ready?'' Muno asked, quietly and gently. Kayto had already opened the door, and Ayame had noticed. ''Yes... I'm always ready.'' Ayame said, pulling her keys out of the ignition. Muno had unstrapped his seat belt, and Fiok had already began to whine so that he could come out of his car seat. Muno groaned, as he opened the door to the car slowly to exit. Ayame had already exited the car, and she proceeded to unstrap Fiok, since he wasn't good at doing it himself. Kayto locked her eyes on the gate. Her eyes were small, and the sight gave her goosebumps. ''Mom, are you sure... this is your home...'' Kayto said, with fear drenching her voice. Ayame nodded, letting Fiok walk on his own to his father. ''But...'' Kayto said. Ayame had cut her off. ''Please don't be scared Kayto, you're young... and you have lots to learn about this forest.'' Ayame whispered. Kayto nodded her head, but she still seemed frightened. Ayame smiled, gripping her hand gently. ''It's a lot prettier in the day.'' Ayame mumbled. As they began to walk down the dirt path, leading to the gate. Kayto seemed hypnotized by the dark, thick trees that surrounded them. Fiok had also looked scared, but he looked as if he was about to cry. So, Muno gripped onto Fiok's hand gently, guiding him down the path behind Ayame and Kayto. Once they reached the gate, Ayame unlocked it gently, pushing it open for them to walk through. Muno peaked his head beside the trees and gate. ''Wow...'' Muno said... he seemed... not surprised. Ayame winced. ''The portal is the best part.'' Ayame said, as they continued to walk down the dirt path, leading to the portal. Kayto's eyes widened at the huge portal. ''What is this portal...?'' Kayto said, shocked by its beauty. ''The portal to the Abyss of Lost Souls.'' Ayame said, with a slight grin. Kayto smiled with her. Once Muno and Fiok got closer, their eyes widened. Fiok smiled. ''It's pretty mama!'' Fiok said. Muno had come close to Ayame, and Ayame smiled, looking to Fiok's eyes. ''It gets prettier than this at morning. Ayame said, smiling. Muno stared at the portal. ''The Abyss of Lost souls...'' Kayto mumbled underneath her breath. ''What is that?'' Muno said, a bit confused. Ayame smiled. ''I have a long story to tell you guys.'' Ayame smiled, turning around. ''It's time for us to leave.'' Ayame said, gently. Muno paused, still staring at the beauty of the portal. Kayto whispered. ''Why... mom... I want to stay for a bit longer!'' Ayame shook her head, and her eyes grew small. ''We must leave, now.'' Ayame said, grabbing Kayto's hand. Kayto nodded, turning her head back to see the portal one last time before Ayame and Kayto had walked far away from the portal, unable to see it. Muno and Fiok followed behind once again, in awe at the beautiful sight they just witnessed. Muno was in a loss for words. Ayame, is happy... Everyone is happy. No matter the situations you go through, or the rough past you experienced. No matter if it haunts you or brings you down, mentally or physically... You have a purpose... each and every person in this world has a purpose... even if you feel lost and as if you don't. We are all here to learn, learn from the past, so your future can be better and for you so you can look at the future brightly. I hope this story can cure anyone who is suffering, and that your problems are solved in your life if you are struggling with anything. I hope you can battle addiction, find your purpose, take care of yourself, and find the better for your life, no matter what you're dealing with. ~Sincerely, Naliyana. This was Nakamura: The Soul Rescuer. I hope you've enjoyed my story. This story has been in the works ever since the beginning of this year. I hope you read The Rise of Akatami, the first story that is very important to read if you are confused on storyline... and for what has been going on in Tokyo. This is the end, and the country has been saved... By Akatami... and Ayame. Thank you for reading. small message. <3Written and edited by Naliyana Caldwell. Always available for ideas and collabs. Credits must go to me when mentioning this book, and I hope that you share this with friends and family who are into Anime. Thank you, again.