Chilling together

Today was Lin day off, she usually never take days off, but since Kya came back from traveling she saw herself taking all her day off. It was early in the day, Lin had been awake since 5am, so she started doing the breakfast. She new Kya would never woke up before 10, it was now 8:30am. Lin get to work and did some eggs, she cuts her fruits, started the coffee machine around 9:50 so Kya wake up by the sound and have 10minutes to get herself ready. She also made some juice and pancakes.

Kya woke up, dressing herself as she had only her underwear and a short top, she get herself in the shower, and put on some clothes. She directly went to the kitchen "Spirits ! It smell amazing in here" she smiled and run to hug Lin "Be careful Im playing with fire" Lin made the last pancake as her beautiful girlfriend made the table. They sat together "I love when you make breakfast you know that ?" she touches Lin legs with her own "I would love you to help me". They both started eating together, Kya enjoying much more the all food and being in total admiration in front of her girlfriend skill. "So as I was saying, I would like us to travel together, maybe to the earth nation, maybe to say hello to my mother or yours" Kya smiled gently " I would love to, and Ill be in charge since travel is my things !" Kya answer back to her girlfriends. "Yea only if you show me your own plan and don't do anything on the moment" Lin smiled back.

After their little breakfast they both stayed in the salon, that what they would do for the rest of the day. Kya was reading a book as Lin was reading the news. They both interact a little with each other sometimes, or Lin would put on the older girl tight, Kya would answer by taking her hand. And sometimes one of them would say "I love you" to the other. It was pretty chill, even when Kya started debating about why she understood some criminals and Lin would be mad because "A criminal shouldn't be understood, there is nothing that excuse crime". The bouncing between this two was totally perfect. After lunch they sat back on the couch, Lin was looking for their travel destination. The water bender suggested to pass by Omashu, then to her girlfriend's grandparent's house and then to see each other parents but Lin wasn't sure to like Omashu. She proposed to go to the fire nation instead, maybe to say hello to their dear friends Izumi.

"Honey, we could go everywhere, no need of destination anyway" Kya closed the card "Kya please don't start ! I need a plan, I don't like to do improvisation just like you..." The earthbender sigh, she put her dear girlfriend closer, half hugging her. "Anyway as long as we are together" She put a light kiss on the water bender cheeks. Some minutes after they went to bed to get some sleep, cause for sake Lin had no energy, the work deadly draining it. Kya hat let her fall asleep playing in her hair, to then lay beside her and drift for a nap too.