Kuvira x Su (not ship)

Kuvira was in her room, she had been tired of this restriction. She knew after all she had so much chance to not be in jail. But with everyone avoiding her and treating her like an outsider wasnt it like being in jail ? She pass her time in her room, she got some visite from the Avatar and Asami. To her surprise even Lin came talking to her, howsoever the person she needed the most didn't even came once to check on her

"Oh sweetheart what happened ?" The older woman took the little girl in her arms. "Opale, she pushed me" Su wipped the tiny girl tears. "It was probably an accident go inside, I'll be here soon" As Kuvira walked away she heard the matriarch talking to her girl. "Be careful next time alright ? You can go play with your brother if you want to" Kuvira turned around seeing them hugging. Was she enter in the house she sat on the couch waiting for Suyin. "Kuvira ?" A voice echoed in the house. "Here" her voice was still shaking from the shock. The mother came close to her and put a hand on her head. "Don't move alright, I'll be back soon" Kuvira execute her demand, she could feel the pain on her elbow and knee. Suyin came back with a care kit. "It will probably hurt a bit" She put a cotton on the wounds, the alcohol cleaning the poor girl body. "OOUCH ! stop it." Kuvira pushed the mother, she wasn't that strong so Su didn't stop. "Sorry sorry, I had to clean it. I finish now" She smile at the little earthbender putting a kiss on her. Kuvira was still crying because of the pain. The mother took her back in her arms carrying her around. "It alright honey i'm there" Both of them walk on the house, ending up in the mother bedroom. "Come on, let take a nap." Kuvira nodded. She was so happy to have Su here, she never felt at her place except when they were both alone. With Su she felt like she belong somewhere. "Thank you mom. Can you hold me ?" Her voice was like a whisper, she felt arms around her rubbing her back pulling her right into sleep. "I'm here Kuvira, i'll always be here"

Kuvira remind herself of this kind of moment. She know after all she did she couldn't feel mad at Su for ignoring her. Suyin always have everything for her, with no hesitation. Would Su even forgive her one day ? She destroyed the all land, her son and almost kill her !

Knock knock...

"Hi, how are you ?" a voice appeared as the door opened. "Im okay and you ?" Her voice sounded archer than she expected. "Don't give me attitude, I'm the only one visiting you here." The older woman sigh Kuvira followed it. "Sorry Lin...Why would waist your time here ?" the younger girl turn herself to Lin. "Du force me to come every day, by the time I might have get attached to your face." The woman looked at her sternly. "She asked you to look after me ?" Her answer was a nod. "Tell her I miss her. I need her" she sigh. "I won't. She's not ready yet and the answer you'll get will break you for nothing. Let her the time to come back to you." Lin put her hand on the other girl shoulder. "My sister can be as arche as me, dont hurt yourself because of it." When Kuvira lift her head her eyes was full of tears. "I need her Lin, I need my mother back." Lin was definitely shock to hear that, she never knew how Kuvira felt about Su. She never expected her to be so emotional.

"She always been there for me, I miss her so much. And I know I can't ask for anything after how I acted to her. I know she's in her right to not forgive me. Yet I still need her I can't sleep anymore !" Lin watched the girl broke down. She knew what to do and leaved the room. Kuvira couldn't control herself thinking Lin could leave her alone, pure shame rush into her . Kuvira begin to shake as her sadness grew to panic. "It alright honey i'm here" two arms were wrapped around her. She could recognize this voice between a thousand. "Shhh...I'll always be here" Suyin rubbed her hand on the girl face wiping her tears and pushing her hair aside. "I'm so sorry, you shouldn't be here. I'm sorry to need you so much. It not fair". Kuvira voice was trembling full of emotion. "I don't care. I want to be there. I forgive you" She leaved a kiss on her girl shoulder. Kuvira broke down more by those words, but she felt a relief.

They both stayed in the room, Su took her in her arms and talked to her until she fall asleep. The next morning Kuvira saw that the matriarch was still there never leaving her side.  They discuss about everything, when Su explain her she will have to leave soon but will come back to check on her. Through her room Kuvira could still hear the other Beifong blaming her to be so kind. She accept it as long as she had her mother by her side.