Wet Dream (Smut)

pov: Albus

                                                                           Beginning of the dream

Gellert and I are in his room. It's the middle of the night. It's very stormy outside and the wind keeps howling through the slightly open window. Gellert uses the Elder Wand to close the window. It was immediately quieter in the room. He came towards me. I dodged him backwards, but didn't get far through a wall. He pressed his body so close to me that no piece of paper could fit between us. I looked him in the mismatched eyes that captivated me. His right hand lingered on my chin as his left hand moved to my side. His face approaches mine. The next moment, he places his lips on mine. It was an intoxicating moment. I return the kiss gently before he releases it. I looked into his eyes and recognized a visible longing. He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the bed. He cheekily pushes me onto the bed before crawling over me. He kisses me fiercely and longingly. I return the kiss with the same desire. I can feel his tongue gliding teasingly over my closed lips. Without hesitation, I open my mouth and allow his waiting tongue to enter. He greedily explores my mouth and teases my tongue. I comply with the game and engage him in a little tongue fight for dominance. He won the fight easily and took full power. He breaks away from me and starts kissing my neck. I gasp slightly at one point. He bit into this spot and licked it apologetically. I groaned and thrust my hips upwards, causing Gellert to gasp briefly. He made my shirt disappear with the Elder Wand so that he could work on my upper body. He covered my body with little kisses before he got to my nipple. He took the left one in his mouth and began to nibble on it. I moaned a little louder. He moved his right hand to my right nipple and took it in his hand. He started to play roughly with it. He ran his left hand down my body to the center of my body where he pressed lightly, making me moan again...

                                                                              End of the Dream

I wake up in a cold sweat. I quickly looked around the room but saw nothing but darkness. I shiver as the memory of my dream came back to me. I haven't had wet dreams for a long time. These kinds of dreams are so bad especially because I know that Gellert will never love me. He just wants to take over the world. He is very manipulative as he has proven again. He manipulates his followers, who do everything he says. I lie down again and try to go back to sleep, but unfortunately the erection won't go away on its own. Dejected, I get up and go to the bathroom which is right next to my room. This door is always open but the one window in this room is, of course, locked. I undress and set the shower to cold. Ashamed, I try to wash away my shameful dream. It's shameful enough to be gay, but to be in love with someone like that is even more shameful. Gellert is not wrong. Gays and lesbians are not considered worthy in society and you can go to prison for it. In this matter, Gellert is simply right. Nevertheless, it is wrong. It is not intended by nature to love the same gender. It is considered disgusting, but unfortunately you can't change that. When my erection had disappeared due to the coldness of the water, I turned the shower off again. I dry myself off and get dressed again. I lie down again in shame and cry myself to sleep.

Words: 630