The propaganda of the ministry!

pov: Gellert

I'm holding the newspaper from England in my hand as I drink a coffee. Just as I thought. It didn't even take two days for the incident to become known. There was a picture on the newspaper with the headline ''Massacre in Paris''. The picture showed one of the buildings with the dead bodies. Of course, it was not announced how many people were killed. This is being covered up to avoid panic. The minister only says that this is a minor setback and that they have everything under control. They don't have any control. He lies wherever he can. It borders on propaganda. It's a miracle that it was even announced that any had died. The best thing about this article is that the minister claims I'm as good as defeated. I think he left his brain in his mother when he was born. Any intelligent person reading this newspaper would realize that everything he says is complete nonsense. This event has proven it! I have another newspaper. It was only on the market for 30 minutes. They picked up all the papers and censored them. Why the assumption that it was censored? The first issue contains the number of deaths. They wrote 50 deaths and that's also proof that they consider the Auror I'm holding as dead as well. I will be happy to show it to him. I finish my coffee and go into the dungeons with both newspapers. The Auror had his back turned to me. I take out another stone and throw it against the bars. He startles and turns around. ''What do they want now? Torture me even more? Take my soul and enslave me?'' ''No. Just to show you the truth about your oh-so-great minister.'' I threw the paper in first without a death count. He took it and read through it. ''And what kind of truth is this supposed to show? That makes me laugh.'' ''This is the current version. I have another one that was only on the market for 30 minutes.'' I threw him the other newspaper, which he also read through. ''You're dead for the minister,'' I said when I saw the look on his face. ''It was deliberately censored. And any sane person should realize that it's all a lie. I am as good as defeated, pure nonsense. The deed in Paris confirmed it and he still dares to say I'm as good as defeated. The ministry is running propaganda. Let's see if you'll still defend him after this headline.'' I left the dungeon again with a nasty smile on my face. If that doesn't change his mind, I'll try occlumency. If that doesn't work either, then a Veritaserum will come into play! One way or another, I'll get some answers! The ministry will fall!

Words: 470