Memories

pov: Albus

This time I was able to sleep much better. Fortunately, I didn't have another wet dream. I sit up and stretch briefly. A quick glance at the clock told me that it was 7 o'clock in the morning. It's very early, but I resolved to ask for Gellert as soon as I was awake. I put on some fresh clothes and go to the door. ''I'd like to see Gellert Grindelwald.'' This time the door was opened for me by a young witch. I estimate her to be 25 years old. ''Please follow me.'' I follow her inconspicuously and can't help but feel a slight pang of jealousy. She is young and pretty and could make eyes at Gellert and I didn't like that thought at all. She knocks on a door and waits. After a short while, a sleepy Gellert opens the door, holding up the Elder Wand and not seeming pleased to be woken up. The young witch flinches briefly in fear before explaining her appearance in a shaky voice. ''Mr. Grindelwald, Mr. Dumbledore wishes to see you." He lowers his wand and moves his head to tell her to leave. As she walked away, Gellert stepped aside. ''Come in Albus.'' I entered his bedroom and looked around slightly again. Nothing has changed. Well, why should anything change? He walks towards his bed and sits down on it. He gestures for me to sit next to him, which I do with some hesitation. I take a little look at his appearance. His platinum blonde hair was tousled and he was only wearing a light shirt and pants. The shirt was a little more open than the usual shirts he wore. This allowed me to see the blood pact he was wearing close to his heart. He noticed it and raised the blood pact slightly. ''Do you remember when we created it together, Albus? We were in a barn that offered some shade on a hot summer's day. We were alone, the farmer wasn't home and the animals had been put out to pasture earlier. I asked you if we wanted to deepen our bond through a blood pact. You were enthusiastic about it. I knew how to make one and explained everything. With the help of our wands, we cut open our own palms and held hands. Two drops of your blood and two drops of my blood were sealed together in pairs in two vials with a silver chain. Then we fought a farmer together who was pretty pissed that we broke into his barn. Do you remember?' he asks. I laugh briefly before answering him. ''Of course I remember that. The farmer really wasn't pleased and...'' I stop because the memory of the farmer's words comes back to me. ''Is everything all right?'' Gellert asks gently. ''Yes. I remember the words the farmer once said to us. I quote: ''That's disgusting! Two gay intruders breaking into MY barn and making out! They should burn in hell for eternity! Gays have become like the plague! Not even the countryside is safe from them! They eat up society like parasites and destroy the beautiful peace that reigns in the world!'' Then he raised his gun and wanted to shoot at us, but you killed him first by dropping something on top of him.'' ''I remember that. His words are cruel and in no way true.'' ''But how did he get that idea?'' ''Well, he came in when we were holding hands and smiling at each other. He had every reason to think we were making out in his barn but what he said was completely wrong of him. Did those words affect you that much?'' ''No no! But it was mean.'' ''I can understand that. I was hardened by Durmstange, but you took everything very literally. If I wasn't careful, I often had to apologize for my words and it took a long time for you to accept them.'' ''I remember that.'' ''You were always very stubborn and easily hurt.'' By now he had a comb at the hand and was fixing his beautiful platinum blonde hair. When he had finished, he put the comb aside and stood up. He goes to a closet and grabs some fresh clothes. I stare at him in shock as he starts to undress. I swallow hard and get nervous. ''What are you doing?'' I ask. He looked at me with his heterochromatic eyes. ''I'm getting dressed fresh. Why? Are you uncomfortable? If so, why are you uncomfortable? I doubt I have anything on my body that you don't have, Albus, apart from slight scars.'' he replied and continued calmly. I'm not surprised that he has no sense of shame. He never felt ashamed, at least not that I know of. I couldn't help but stare at him. He has a really nice pale body. You could see a few scars that were probably missed by his own parents. Better said through father. I also wonder if he is a so-called albino child. Albino children have a very pale skin and their hair is so blonde that it looks white, like Gellert's. That would only make him more unique. He would have then two genetic rarities that occur more often in the animal kingdom than in humans. What I would give to be able to touch his hair and skin just once. That doesn't mean his hand. However, I still have a bit of decency. As he started to fiddle with his pants, I averted my gaze. I'd love to see what he looks like underneath, but that would be brutally rude. When I heard footsteps, I look at Gellert again. He was fully dressed. He had on a fresh white shirt, over it the black coat he always wore, black trousers and black boots. ''Albus?'' I hummed in response. ''You probebly remember how we immortalized our saying, right?'' I had to think hard because I don't know what he's getting at. ''At the benche that stoof in front of a tree in Godric's Hallow?'' he tries to help me. Then a light dawned on me. ''Do you mean...'' ''Yes, Albus. How we immortalized that saying ''For the Greater Good'' in the bench. It was nice to have someone by your side who shared a mind and once shared the same interests. It's too bad that this time is over. I'll take you back to your room. I still have plans. One of my followers will bring you breakfast.'' without argument I follow him to my room. He said goodbye to me and left. I think about his words. It's true. I once had the same interests as him and come to think of it, that only changed because of my sister and she wasn't even a muggle. If I only knew who really hit my sister. Was it Gellert, Aberforth or myself? I would love to know that. Before I make a decision, I'll ask Gellert about it. Let's see if I'll join him again or not. I would be interested in what will happen then and, above all, what kind of position I could have. He said that I would enjoy a higher rank. I may see it soon.

Words: 1214