Encased - BFB

these are just random ideas that pop into my head.

-

Torture, death and being alone. These are common phobias to possess. Me? I possess none of them. I don't have any phobias at all. I have the opposite of phobias. I love torture, death and being lonely. I also cannot speak.

I don't remember anything other than that. I have just found myself in a tube. A glass tube. I feel like I have just slept for a long time.

I observe my surroundings and see that I am in a metal plated room. In rows are more tubes like the one I am in and a panel next to each one.

I look down to the panel connected to my tube and find a lab coat pressing random buttons. He doesn't seem to have noticed me. Somehow. Being the jokester I am I tap on the glass. The lab coats face looks up and faints.

I realise I can swim around in this tube. Some sort of liquid is covering my body. At that second the liquid drains out and my feet touch the floor. I see my body; a ball of water and remember who I am.

Following where the liquid went I go down the pipe and find myself in the metal room. No longer in the tube. The lab coat stood up. Gasped at the sight of me and pushed a button on the panel near my tube. Instantly the whole room starts to turn red and blare an alarm sound.

I run up to the lab coat and punch him in the face. I run towards the door and it opens up for me. I am now in a white hallway with lots of metal doors. From two of the doors comes out two security vest people. I turn in the opposite direction and start running.

The best people follow and jump at me. One lands on my and starts to choke me. I grab his arm and bite into it. A huge chunk of flesh comes off. The vest person starts yelling in pain and lets go of me. I get up and run.

I turn left into another hallway. At the end of this one is a green light that says exit and another metal door. I run as fast as my legs can go and topple over. The other vest guy catches up with me and pulls out a baton. He starts aggressively beating the sh** out of me.

I take my leg and kick him in where I thought the groin would be. He too starts yelling in pain. I yank the baton out of his hand and start beating his groin with it. I then clonk him on the head and run off.

The exit was now within arms reach. I pulled it open and sped outside to the smell of flowers. I look back to see no door. I, Teardrop have escaped a place!What place? Don't ask me!

-

thanks for reading. 500 words