Chapter 2: Being there for each other

Few Months Later
-Author-

The calender pages were turned one after the other and events got carried out in its own pace.

Akansha was due her exam for just 2 months now and therefore her preparations were speaking 'hardwork' efficiently.

On the other hand, with Heli's determination perseverance and planned executions, Daruwalla and Daughters were slowly moving up the business leaderboard.

This business under Vedang Daruwalla, Heli's father, had been on the top series of the businesses in India. However, by a twist of fate, he lost his life, in a premature death which left behind his invested hardwork in the company almost on the verge of ruinage.

Many other competent companies and corporates took advantage of the fact that there was no one on the seat of this company, bought and sold parts of this business and used it almost like a public property.

But this ruined Business was once again seeing it's glowing future under Heli's administration.

She was young, full of vigour, determined and focused to bring her father's brainchild back to it's diginited position.

Giving her hundred and one percent to this company, Heli tried her level best in working out calculations in favour of this business.

Indeed she had the entire responsibility of her family upon her shoulders yet it must be well mentioned that she carried out all her duties with efficiency.

Today, Daruwalla corporate is among those few limelight businesses from which Heli sourced inspiration once, with many investors and worthy collaborators, this business was now getting it's desired respect.

And as the base of this company was growing stronger, Heli was becoming successful, slowly and steadily to gear up her seat belts against her dreamed rivalry.
..

"Pa you see, your Heli is doing it.. She has sacrificed her youth in this company's favour Pa so that she can provide those bastards with what they deserve. Are you seeing Pa? I am trying my level best to make your dreams come true.. Bless me so that one day i can stand in front of you and shout my heart out in saying, "I did it Pa. HELI DARUWALLA DID IT, SHE PROVED HERSELF!" Just bless me and keep loving me. " Heli finished her dialouge and a smile unknowingly crept up her lips.

She went to Akansha's room, where she was busy solving some previous year questions.

Heli thought of not disturbing her and was about to leave when Akansha called her back, "Di want to say something..?" She asked still focusing on her copy.

"Nahi nothing Aku.. I just came to check upon you.."

"Achha... Idhar aake baith na.. " Akansha said to Heli pointing towards her bed beside her study table.

Heli sat down as suggested.

"Di I had to ask you something." Akansha said in a serious tone.

"Haa bata na..kya hain?"

"Di just what if I fail to clear the exams this year..? "

"Aisi kyu soch rahi hai tu?"

"Nahi magar just darr lagta hai.."

"Kis cheez ka dar haain Aku? You are going to compete with ten lakh plus aspirants.. It's your first attempt.. Even if you fail, you will learn and i am sure with the gathered knowledge you will make it happen the next year if not this year.. Aur waise bhi why are we thinking otherwise, my sister is genius enough to crack this! Haina??" Heli said, trying to bring down the seriousness of the situation and cheer her up.