44. Baking skills

Undertaker began to cook his favorite cookies once we arrived at the shop. I had to assist him, mixing all the ingredients together. He made some mortician jokes in the meantime, while I had trouble not to spill the flour from laughing hysterical. At the end the kitchen was a mess, but at least the cookies were in the oven. At least I think it is an oven.

"Unnie?"

"Yes darling?" he grinned wide, while filling another backing tray.

"I know what a oven looks like, but yours looks weird."

His grin got wider, "in what way weird?"

"It is longer than usual and the door is larger."

He shrugged, "My customers don't seem to like this method, so I use it to bake cookies."

Swallowing hard at the thought, I looked at him in disbelieve, "Are you telling me, that you burn people in there?"

Undertaker nodded, "Of course, the last one wanted to be burned. He is over there." The urn was in the shelf across the kitchen. This didn't make it any better.

My stomach cramped together at the thought, "I need some fresh air."

"Sure dear, go ahead. But not too long, the cookies will be done in a few minutes."

This was not what I wanted to hear. Forcing out a smile, I left through the main door. Feeling sick, I ran towards it. Opening it wide I didn't pay attention to the person on the other side. With enough force, he fell with me on top of him.

"Missing me already?"

I didn't like the sound. Raising my head up, I looked straight into the face of a smiling butler.

Sebastian waited till got up. But I wasn't pleased to see him at all, "I am not coming home! We made a deal!"

From the corner of my eye, a smaller figure approached, "We are not here for you. Is Undertaker at home?" I nodded at the young Lord, "Sure, baking his...cookies." Remembering the oven made me feel sick again. Ciel got in, while Sebastian stood beside me now, "Are you alright N/A?" "Wonderful" I forced out. He took off his gloves and placed his hand against my forehead, "You don't look well." "I just need fresh air, no big deal."

"Well if you don't, you can always come..."

"NO!"

Sebastian grinned wide, "Well was worth a try."

Sticking my tongue out, he chuckled at my reply. He got inside the shop, but left the door open. That way he could keep an eye on me. Undertaker knew why they were there. However, he wanted his payment first. For once, we all heard Sebastian pulling out a joke and the mortician didn't stop laughing. Ciel and I weren't sure of the joke part. We didn't find it funny at all. Undertaker recovered minutes later, showing them the corpse they wanted. He threw the vile towards the young Lord. I recognized it immediately. It was the same he showed me before. Ciel inspected it carefully, "I demand a corpse Undertaker!" He nodded, pointing at the vile, "Indeed and there it is. Well...at least what I scraped off the floor." He explained to Sebastian and the Earl how it happened. I was amazed of this technique to burn a body. Might have been better than an oven, I thought. Pleased that they were about to leave the shop, the butler faced the mortician, "Why is N/A feeling sick?" Undertaker looked passed the butler in my direction, "She was aright just a minute ago." Sebastian's eyes got dark, "you better take good care of her."

"Look who's talking. A demon caring for a human's wellbeing, how adorable."

Sebastian was about to attack the mortician, as I got inside. I felt a lot better now. However, seeing the butler and Undertaker together concerned me, "Am I interrupting something?"