First Meetings 2

Yusef met victor and Valentino at 5 as he said, in his flower shop of course, Valentino told him about their home before sundown rule and Yusef motioned that he wont keep them long at all

*Vic exclaimed*
"So where's the guitar!"

*yusef laughed*

"Oh that, well granted its at my house and thats quite a walk so i dont have, but hey what're you gonna do.."

Val was walking around looking at his collection of Rare and quite priceless flowers

"How..however did you get your hands on these, even the seeds alone must have been worth a fortune the flowers themselves more so"

"Dont worry 'bout it"

Yusef spoke to vic and val for a while, well, mainly val due his collection vic sat there bored making dramatic yawning sounds.

*victor spoke in an irritated voice*

"Back before sundown, remember val im not interested in geek speak"

*val retorted*

"Come on vic arent you interested in the uni-"

"Remember the last time we messed with plants val, and you almost got eaten and we didnt get to go to lucha fest!"

"That has nothing to do with this, those plants were obviously....well they HAD something wrong with them, these are regular flowers vic."

*yusef let out a stiffled snort at the two brothers*

"You two bicker like its goin out of style my god."

"I wont keep you both any longer go home i wouldnt want you guys getting in trouble for just talking to me"

Around the next day at 7 am Yusef was cleaning up his shop setting up and he was open, he felt a bit groggy and decided to go to the nearby cat cafe for a cup of tea, He was still quite new in town and didnt know much about the people all he knew was that his mother grew up here. He set off to the cafe*

"Pineapple's cat cafe? Hm..what a funny name for a person.."

*he walked in*

"Mornin' could i have aaa...."

*his voice trailed off as soon as he saw him, he felt his cheeks burn up and he stammered*

"Uuhhhh"

*Pineapple stood there and tilted his head waiting on his order*

"Pine."

*Yusef chuckled*

"Um..you have peach tea..?"

*Pineaaple nodded and made him a cup*

*yusef sat down drinking the tea stealing quick glances at pineapple*

He and pineapple made eye contact and Yusef quickly looked away embarrassed, he finished up and left his face a bit flushed, he felt like a total creep looking at the poor guy like that

"What is wrong with me i was watching him like a hawk!"

as soon as he left he bumped into a small girl, black hair and black dress

"Oh my god you are adorable, whats your name little girl.."

*she spoke giggling a little*

"Im Charlene and you must be Yusef.."

*he looked confused*

"How did you..."

*she walked passed him going in the cat cafe leaving Yusef confused and a bit weirded out as he watcged her go in..he saw a but if a resemblance between the two but shrugged it off*

"Im not gonna ask about that then...."