New Friends? 1/2

Yusef was walking around trying to find a vase to put his flowers in

"Well i'll be damned...."
*he rubbed his temple and pinched the bridge of his nose*

He walked around a bit till he bumped into a girl carring clay vases in a cardboard box

"Im so sorry i..oh wow...these vases are beautiful! Did you make these?"

"Oh-! Hey, you new in town havent seen you around here before welcome to El Tepalcate..where my family and I do..pottery and make all sorts of stuff...and yea i made these myself but theyre brand new what would you like"

"I just ran out of vases for my flowers."

"Wait you run there? Sol y luna flores?"

"Yea and i would love to use these vases they're positivly beautiful."

"Well one of these vases is around 60USD or 1020 pesos normally we can start with something else"

"Thats perfect i'll take 20."

"Wait what?!"

"I'll even pay extra"

He looked at one Vase and studied it for a little bit

"How about you guys become my suppliers for vases im sure it'll be fine right...hm.."

"Jade, my name is Jade but that sounds, well great! I cant talk to my family im sure they'll love to do business with you"

"Im Yusef, it'll be a pleasure!"

He struck a deal with her family paying with cash upfront

"Im sure this will be enough"

*they seemed surprised but immediatley shook his hand*

"Yes yes pleasure doing business with you!"

Yusef had a smile on his face and he walked out boxes filled with vases, Jade walking behind him.

"So youre gonna be doing business with us from now on?"

"Yup, have a problem?"

"No-! No..not at all its great just surprising and you paid in full upfront and everything"

"Is that a problem."

"Again no- just picking your brain right"

"Stop picking it then" *he let out a soft chuckle*

"No i dont wanna." *Jade had a coy smile*

"You ask way too many questions to a person you just met yknow that"

"Yea i do, but you ARE our new business partener so get used to me"

"Hm, you are quite a weird girl"

"And youre a weird guy."

Author's note: this is one of my friends Citlaly_1311 oc's (for v and v ofc) thats gonna appear in the fanfic