Chapter 2

' 𝑨 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫 '

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

'Does she do voodoo?"

"What type of therapy session was this!"

"IS IT 'Crack' she smoke?"

The class set their eyes over to the two who sat in the back. They we're confused, hoping that it must been just consistence!!

This-this whoever she is had kaito 'talking' literally! So they must think, and i mean all them.

"How and where mary j blind...sh*t is going on here!?"

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

The bell finally rang, and they left the class, leaving their classmates surprised to see Kaito smiling.

"So, what movies are you into?" Kaito asked.

Hope thought for a moment. "Hmm, don't judge, but I'm more of a '90s and old-school kinda girl... Goosebumps, Tales from the Crypt, and of course, Tim Burton!" she exclaimed.

Kaito scoffed. "No way... you are old," he laughed.

Hope playfully shoved him. "What about music?" she asked, her eyes gleaming.

Kaito stood closer, and he could tell Hope was smirking. "Hip-hop, but old classics. Oh, and um, jazz," she shrugged softly.

Kaito couldn't believe his ears. Did he just meet a girl who liked old-school things? Most girls would be talking about shopping.

Hope lifted her head. "I do... but I find myself at thrift stores," she admitted. "But don't get me wrong, I do sew my own clothing, as you can see."

As they turned the corner, she did a little twirl, posing to show off, giving her bottom a little tap. Kaito shook his head at her playfulness. "You're something else," he laughed softly.

Hope grinned at Kaito's reaction, enjoying the moment of playful banter between them. "Well, it's always good to be unique, right?" she teased, nudging him gently.

Kaito chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, definitely. I guess that's why I like you," he said before he could stop himself, the words slipping out before he realized what he was saying.

Hope's eyes widened in surprise, her cheeks flushing slightly. She opened her mouth to respond, but before she could say anything, they were interrupted by the sound of someone calling out to them.

"Hey, Kaito, Hope! Wait up!" It was one of their classmates, waving to catch their attention.

Kaito and Hope exchanged a quick glance before turning to face their classmate.

Kaito glanced down the hall and noticed his friend Caden approaching. He smiled and stood up, ready to go to engineering class.

"Hey, ready to go?" Caden grinned, his eyes flicking to the girl beside Kaito. "And who is this?"

Kaito softened his glare. "Caden, this is Hope, the new girl here," he introduced, watching as his friend took Hope's hand and kissed it.