𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

B L U R B

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

B L U R B

He was everything she wanted and she was everything he was running from.

Crush, that's what Amelia thought she had on her Brother's best friend but she couldn't do anything about it as he was 11 years older than her and most importantly married to a bitch.

But now five years later, he is all alone in her hometown, Manhattan. He is not married anymore but he is still a decade older than her and in a way forbidden to her.

But does she care? Absolutely not.

He is not the same man she knew five years ago, he is the man whose shadow is enough to haunt people's entire existence. He is what we call a devil in disguise, feared by even the gods per say.

Bound by his own demons he is trying nothing but to live his life without any sight of love but that's impossible when a little girl, who lives and breathes in love and kindness, wants to bring light to his dark world.

But at the end of the day it's darkness which overpowers the light. She wanted to fix him and now he wants to ruin her and make her his possession, and nothing in the world has the power to change what the devil wants in his destiny.

She knew he was dangerous the moment her beautiful forest green orbs met his dark and lifeless onyx ones and yet let him in. She knew it would be dangerous to go near him. But danger was what she attracted, and now she was all his to break and there's nothing that can stop him from doing that.

Because after all He was hers to heal and she was his to break.

T R O P E S

˖° Age Gap
˖° Dark Mafia Romance
˖° GrumpyXsunshine
˖° Shefellfirsthefellharder
˖° Brother's Best Friend
˖° Forced Proximity
˖° Mafia Boss X Erotica Author
˖° Spicy
˖° Divorced MMC

Only an angel can see the good in a Monster.