𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

Make sure to read this till the end.

If you have come here after reading 'Mumbai To Manhattan' and have a certain picture of Ekaksh and his first wife and wanted them to end up together but now that things went downhill, you are not happy about it and don't want this story to happen, I would suggest you to leave and not spread hate in the comment section.

Secondly, in MTM everything happened according to Aadya's or Adrian's POV. So, you don't know what was happening between Ekaksh and his wife privately. You don't know all about their relationship. So, I would expect you to read this book with an open mind.

Third, this book is not a rom-com or soft romance, it's a pure work of DARK ROMANCE and will have very very triggering events and scenes. So, if you are not comfortable and if you are a feminist, not looking down upon you but just warning, and can't handle some triggering stuff, please don't proceed.

Not everything is meant for everyone and I understand that. That's why I am writing this whole thing.

Fourth, this book's timeline starts five years after Mumbai To Manhattan, so keep that in mind too.

One more thing, if you feel pity for Ekaksh's first wife in any sense, I want to make one thing clear, CHEATING IS A CHOICE AND IT SHOULD NEVER BE FORGIVEN. I don't support cheating in any way and my books will never glorify it.

The Tropes and Blurb will be posted soon, so stay tuned for it. It's going to be one hell of a ride so make sure to gear up.