𝟐- 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐨𝐮

But your good lord doesn't need to lift a finger
I can fix him, No really I can

But your good lord doesn't need to lift a fingerI can fix him, No really I can

It's been a week since that incident and I have not stopped thinking about it even for a moment

It's been a week since that incident and I have not stopped thinking about it even for a moment. My stupid mind keeps revolving around it every now and then.

The way he was looking so devilishly handsome when he opened the door and looked at me with those annoyed yet amused eyes.

The way he scanned me and talked to me so calculatively. When I was up so close to his face and saw him from so close, those tiny scratches, freshly shaved face, messy hair and that hot breath, all of it just made my insides curl.

And oh! How insensitive he was while talking to me.

God! I love it.

I just want to dance right now after remembering all of it all over again. I am so glad that I went and pressed his doorbell at 1 am. It wasn't that bad after all.

With a chuckle, I turn on the television and call my best friend, Rachel. She picks up in the third ring and as soon as she does, I hear her scream from the other side.

"So, Bitch finally remembered that she has a friend alive." She screams from the other end, making me laugh.

"Aww, sorry baby for I don't know what." I reply, putting a muffin in my mouth.

I have developed a liking towards baking these days and I am so enjoying the process. This entire week, I baked something or the other almost everyday. And that reminds me that I even ate most of the content I baked which, if not controlled, will make me fat. My sweet tooth needs to be controlled.

"Are you even listening to me, bitch?" Rach's voice breaks my trance.

"Yes, baby." My eyes travel to the television screen as I talk to her.

The news of some mafia leader, who has been the highlight of almost all the news channels and every other person's topic of discussion in the past three years, is being telecasted right now.

Everything was normal till three years ago and then suddenly everything started to change. This man, whoever he is, is very dangerous but not bad. He has been executing corrupt officials from the government, saving the lives of so many kids and women who are supposed to be trafficked, brutally killing any terrorist organisation who might be a threat to the country and a lot more.