𝟑- 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐞

You tell me your secrets,
You keep your life between you lips

You tell me your secrets,You keep your life between you lips

I can't stop those words from leaving my mouth when he is standing in front of me covered in blood and wounds

I can't stop those words from leaving my mouth when he is standing in front of me covered in blood and wounds. He might hate my presence but I will not leave until I see him clean and treated.

"Leave, little girl. You don't want to know what I can do if you don't oblige." He says, coldly which makes shivers run down my spine.

There is a danger lying in those words. A danger which is warning me to run away right now without waiting another moment, which is luring around him, making him look scarier than he already is.

I should be scared of it. I should run away right now. I definitely shouldn't stand here and talk to him.

But do I do any of it?

No.

Instead, the idea of the danger is fascinating me and making my legs freeze in their spot, wanting to know what can actually happen if I don't go from here. If I stay here.

"I am not leaving until you let me treat you. You are hurt— and bleeding." I insist.

His jaw clenches and I can see his hands fisting at my words, as if he is pissed off and wants to punch something. I wait for his response but the only thing he does is take a deep breath in and close his eyes before pinching the bridge of his nose.

Moments pass slowly when he finally looks dead in my eyes with anger and speaks, "Leave. I don't need any treatment. I can handle myself."

"But your injuries seem to refuse. The cuts are deep and the blood is not stopping, Ak— Ekaksh." His name from my mouth felt familiar but different.

I can feel it on my tongue, veins, skin and even my core. And I am not lying when I say, something changes in his demeanour after those words leave my mouth. Shock appears on his face for a moment but he immediately conceals it and starts acting nonchalant again.

"You don't address me by my name ever again. Understand?" He growls, taking a step closer to me.

So, me saying his name affects him.