Chapter One; The meeting;

Simon 'Ghost' Riley's life was not normal, he was born to unnamed parents in Manchester, England, and has an older brother named Tommy. Simon was born on May 18, 1980.

Riley has a traumatic childhood, with his father bringing dangerous animals home and taunting him with them.
His father often brought dangerous animals back to their home and taunted him with them.

His father once made him kiss a snake and took him to a Bone Lickers concert where he heard a prostitute die of an overdose. His older brother wore a Skull mask to scare him when he slept.

Simon was helping his mother and she cupped his cheek. "I will be okay, Sweetheart," she said. "Mum, Dad shouldn't hurt you or me or Tom," He said. "Simon, I will be okay, I Promise," she said.

Simon nodded, trying to hold back his tears. He knew his mother was strong, but he couldn't bear the thought of his father hurting her or his younger brother Tom. He vowed to protect them both, no matter what it took.

As they finished their task, Simon hugged his mother tightly, feeling the warmth and love radiating from her. He knew that as long as they had each other, they could get through anything.

As he looked into his mother's eyes, he saw determination and resilience, a strength that inspired him to be brave and stand up for what was right.

Together, they would face whatever challenges came their way, united in their love and support for each other.

Simon worked as an apprentice butcher before witnessing the 9/11 attacks. He then joins the British military and becomes a member of the Special Air Service (SAS).

Simon served many short-term deployments in classified locations, specializing in covert assignments like sabotage, ambushes, and infiltrations.

He became an expert in these tasks and conceals his identity under a skull-figured mask to maintain anonymity.

One day his mother; Tommy, Tommy's wife, Beth; and his nephew Joseph have all been executed, no doubt by Washington himself.

In the end, Simon will kill them all: Sparks, Washington, Roba, and his entire organization. That's when he decided to become a ghost and wear a skull mask forever to conceal his identity only a few people knew who he was and what he looked like.

Simon was gearing up and they had a mission to take down a bio-lab of unlawful experiments on people. He checked his weapons, making sure everything was loaded and ready to go. His team was assembled and ready for action.

As they approached the bio-lab under the cover of darkness, Simon could feel the tension in the air. This was their chance to put an end to the cruel experiments that had been going on behind closed doors.

They breached the lab, taking down guards and security measures as they made their way through the facility. The sights they saw were horrifying - people being used as test subjects, suffering in pain and fear.

Simon felt a surge of anger and determination as he led his team through the lab, freeing the prisoners and shutting down the operation.

It was a dangerous mission, but they knew it was worth it to save innocent lives.

As they made their escape, Simon couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. They had accomplished their mission and put an end to the unlawful experiments.

He knew that there would be more challenges ahead, but for now, they could celebrate a small victory in the fight against injustice.

Simon knew that this was going to be the beginning of his adventures on Taskforce 141.

He had always been drawn to the thrill of high-stakes missions and the opportunity to make a difference in the world.

Joining Taskforce 141 was a dream come true for Simon, as he knew they were a top-notch team that took on the toughest assignments.

As he settled into his new role, Simon quickly earned the trust and respect of his teammates with his skills and determination.

He found himself working alongside some of the most elite soldiers in the world, each with their unique talents and experiences.

Together, they faced challenges that tested their limits, from taking down terrorist cells to rescuing hostages in dangerous situations.

Simon thrived in a fast-paced environment, always ready to leap into action when duty called.

With every mission, Simon grew stronger and more confident in his abilities. He knew that being part of Taskforce 141 meant sacrifice and danger, but he also knew that it was where he belonged.

He was ready for whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that he had a team of skilled warriors by his side.

And so, Simon embraced his new life as a member of Taskforce 141, eager for the adventures and battles that awaited him.