Chapter Four;

Antalya was training with Ghost and she straddled him and pinned his arms above his head, "Guess you're not as strong big guy," Antalya giggled.

Ghost chuckled and flipped her onto her back, Ghost pinned her arms above her head their chests touching. Antalya managed to free her arms and cupped his masked face.

Antalya's eyes sparkled with mischief as she playfully teased Ghost during their training session. Ghost, with a smirk on his face, accepted the challenge and swiftly turned the tables on her, pinning her down with a playful grin.

As Ghost held her in place, their bodies closed and their eyes locked, Antalya couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement. She squirmed under his hold, trying to free herself, but Ghost's strength kept her in place.

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Antalya managed to break free from Ghost's grasp and gently cupped his masked face in her hands.

Through the fabric of his mask, she could feel his warmth and presence, and she gazed into his eyes with love and admiration.

In that moment, as they lay intertwined on the training mat, Antalya and Ghost shared a connection that went beyond words.

Their bond was strong, their love unbreakable, and they knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other by their side.

Ghost lifted his mask and then he kissed her lips and slid his tongue into her mouth Antalya pulled him closer and Ghost began to grind his hips against Antalya's and she gasped.

"Have you had a girl go down on you?" Antalya asked. Ghost blushed as he never expected his girlfriend to ask that. Ghost responded with a nervous chuckle, "Uh, yeah, a few times."

He couldn't believe he was having this conversation with Antalya, but he loved her boldness. "And have you ever done it before?" he asked, hoping she would say yes.

Antalya gave a mischievous grin, "Let's just say I'm a fast learner." Ghost's heart raced with excitement as he leaned in for another kiss, grateful for the open and honest communication in their relationship.

Ghost and Antalya went to his room and they made out she pushed Ghost onto his bed and she kissed him and then his neck and then she undid his pants, and she stroked him a few times.

"Ana," Ghost gasped. "Like that Simon?" Antalya asked as she began to go down on him. Ghost threw back his head. "Uhhh...hhhh...god," Ghost breathed out in pleasure.

Antalya went further until her throat was bulging from his thick girth and Antalya moaned as he placed his hand on her head guiding her head. "Mngh!" Antalya moaned.

"Oh...baby..." Ghost grunted deeply. Antalya went faster and took his dick deeper down her throat and Ghost threw his head back in pleasure and grunted. "You are amazing!" Ghost gasped.

Antalya moaned as he came into her mouth and throat. Ghost panted. "I want you, Simon Riley," Antalya said. He looked up and pulled Antalya into a heated kiss.

Antalya began to strip and Ghost grabbed a condom and put it on he slowly entered her as this was her first time and it hurt at first but Antalya threw her head back and pulled Ghost closer.

"Oh god!" Antalya moaned as she felt him hit her G-spot and Ghost held her close. "So good, Luv," Ghost said. "Simon!" Antalya moaned. "I love it when you say my name,"

Simon said. "I've never felt anything like this before, you are fucking incredible!" Antalya moaned in his ear. Ghost continued to make love to her and he flipped on his back and Antalya moaned as she began to ride him.