Chapter 2

My eyelids jolt open as the door pounds. I get off the couch and stretch before walking to the door and turning the knob. Once all the way opened. I stare at the soaking wet catnap. "Oh hey catnap. What's up?" He just looks at me. "C-can I stay h-here?" He asks, obviously cold. "Why didn't you go home?."
He shakes his head. "I c-couldnt find my k-key." I smile, my tail wagging. "Sure, you can stay here until the storm dies down." I scoot out of the way so he can come in. I shut the door quickly, than I rush to my room and grab a towel. "Here!" I say extending the dry towel to him with a smile. "Thank you." He drys himself off before walking over to the fire place and dropping some extra logs in. "Catnap, I never really use the fire place because fire scares m-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before he lights the wood ablaze. He turns to me. "What were you saying?" I look down "nothing."
I walk to the kitchen. "Want coco?" He nods "please." I boil some water in a tea kettle and pour it into to mugs. A drop splashes out and burns my arm. I wince slightly but brush it off. Steam from the cups swirl up in a fine line. I mix in coco powder before walking to the living room and sitting next to catnap. "Here ya go!" I say cheerfully handing him the mug. He doesn't say anything before blowing on it a little and sipping it. He sets it carefully on the coffee table before leaning back. I sip mine, a blanket wrapped around my shoulders. "Dogday?"
I look up from my drink, his face is inches from mine. How he get so close so, fast? "Yeah?" He smiles. "Wanna play a game?" My tail wags at the idea. "Sure! What do you wanna play?"
His smile grows mischievous, I don't know if I like that or not. "I wanna play a different game, a game you've probably never played before." I tilt my head in curiosity but also excitement. "What is it?" He leans even closer, like and uncomfortable oint of closeness. "It's called cuddle." My smile grows wider. "I love cuddling!" He shakes his head a little. "This is a different cuddle. A more "intimate" cuddle." He says sipping his drink again. I scooch closer to him. "I'm fine with intimate!" He looks at me. "Probably not the kind of intimate I'm talking about." Now I'm confused, what other types of intimate are there? "Sorry catnap your confusin-" I can't even finish my sentence before he leans in and closes the distance between our faces with a small kiss. My face turns red
Amd my eyes go wide.
When he pulls away he has a sly smile. "That kind." He says sitting back down. I hadn't noticed the stupid look on my face until he said something. "What? You embarrassed?" He says scooching closer to me. My face turns more red. I try to hide it by looking away but he grabs my chin and makes me look at him.
He chuckles and says something. I can't tell what he said because he's mumbling, but I made out the word "cute".
Hes emitting an aura he's never before had. It's a sort of... Seductive aura.

I stand up off the couch and walk towards the kitchen again. My face feels strange.... It feels hot. What is this feeling? "You ok?" Catnap asks. I turn to face him. "how do you keep doing that?" I ask as it seems hes disappearing and reappearing next to me. "I'm just worried about you." He responds, putting my hands in his. "Well, don't worry I'm fine." He he shakes his head. "No, I can tell something's wrong."
I'm confused. But nothing's wrong...
"Your face, it's red. Are you hot? Or do are you blushing?" He says with a sly grin. I don't respond. I don't know which one I am."it's ok, you don't need to respond doggy." He kisses me quickly before jumping back on the couch. "Woah woah hold up, doggy?" He chuckles. "Yeah, you don't like my nickname?" I sit next to him. "Well I don't not like it." He chuckles and moves his face close to mine. "Good."
He says, his voice laced with seduction. I look at his eyes. There lustful. He begins to crawl towards me, cornering me on the corner of the couch and the arm. "C-Catnap?" I ask worriedly. "Yes doggy?" He asks. "What are you doing?"
His smile grows wider. "Just showing my affection for you." I feel uneasy. "I don't know if I like this affection. The winds outside started to pick up. "Storms picking up, we got all night to ourselves."
I gulp, I'm probably in for a long night.

Well that's chapter 2. I'm scared for next chapter.