Chapter 3 (SMUT! gulp...)

skip this chapter if you no like smut. Just saying. I'm literally crying.

The rain outside hits the window, each dropping making an individual thump. I never thought that tonight I would be doing the....deed with catnap. In fact I never thought I would for like the next 10 years or so. But catnap thought otherwise. After his affection showing earlier, he had picked me up and slammed me on the couch, kissing me. I could feel his tongue slide Into my mouth, it was a uncomfortable but fulfilling sensation. After breaking away he had picked me up and taken me to my room and threw me on my bed. He was rough with me. Really rough.

My face was burning red. I could feel him plowing in and out of me. My eyes were half-lidded, It was exhausting. His left hand held my right hand to the bed and his right hand was being used to prop himself above me. His tail was snaked around my ankle. My face probably looked stupid. It was very painful, it went so deep inside than just came back out and all the way back in. Now imagine that process but rough as HELL. That's what was happening now. "Are you, hah , enjoying yourself doggy?" I heard him ask but was to exhausted to respond. He began picking the pace up a bit. Each thrust brought me closer to the edge. "Catnap..... I don't know how l-long I'll last.." I warned him tiredly. He leaned in so his mouth was right near my ear. "Let it all out." He said in a low and husky voice. He'd never had a voice like this before.

I could feel a pressure build up as he kept slamming into me. I cover my mouth with my hand. "C-Catnap!" The pressure became to much it was becoming hot. "Ahhhh!~" I moan loudly as I climax. I knew catnap was probably far from done. So I would need to endure it until he finished. I could hear catnap laugh. "Good doggy." He said as he kept thrusting. Suddenly he stopped. I open my eyes, he lifts my legs and begins thrusting downwards. Very, fast. "You ok, grunt, doggy?" He asks not slowing down even a bit. The only coherent words I can make out are, "it hurts." He chuckles. "I know it does doggy." He picks up the pace for the last time. Going rough and fast. I feel the pressure build up again. It's amazing how he can make me finish twice in a span of a couple minutes. "Ahh C-Catnap!"
He groans. "Ahh, fuck! Hnnngg!" With one final thrust he shoved his head into the crook of my neck and releases. "AHHH!~" I moan incredibly loud as my insides become hot rapidly. I couldn't take it. His release made me cum again, it shooting all over my face. Catnaps eyes go wide. "D-damn that's a lot." He chuckles as he stares down at the cum leaking out. After he pulls out he flops next to me. Pulling me into his chest.
"Did you, enjoy yourself? Doggy?" I smile hearing the nickname. I dont know why, I just do. "I'm...tired." I say, surprising myself with how coherent those words were. "Than sleep." He says hugging me. I close my eyes, falling asleep quickly.

"This isn't you Catnap! Stop!"

"It is me dogday, it's always BEEN me."

Please give me feedback I'm literally crying right now. This is my first time writing smut and I feel like I've committed a crime against humanity. 😭😭