Scrapped Chapter 7 (Smut...Again.. sigh)

I creak open my front door, still exhausted from the apple tree work.

I trott happily into the kitchen, opening the fridge to find something to eat, when a knock echoes the house.

"Again? Who is it this time?" The annoyed question exits my mouth as i pull the front door open.

Of course it's catnap.

"Hey dogday, I wanted to give you another present for your hard work."

I sigh. "Ok ok come in for a drink."
I move out of the way, inviting him in. He trotts in, oh no, there's that seductive aura again.

I nervously sit on the couch, wondering what the present is.

He sits down, his face is mischievous, I can tell.
"So doggy, you've done a lot of hard work and I wanted to give you something."

I roll my eyes. "What is it?"
He smiles. "Close your eyes..."

After shutting my eyes I hear some rustling.

"Open."

He says deeply.
I open my eyes to find him on his knees infront of my, rubbing his face against my groin region.

"Catnap! This isn't the time or the place for this!" I protest, trying to get up only for him to slam me back down.

"Sit doggy. Your going to accept our present."
He grabs my member and begins slowly stroking up and down, with ease.

Even these little movements feel amazing coming from him.

I feel my body twitch and squirm.
"C-Catnap...that feels.."
I try to make the words out but it's hard when your best friend just turned lover won't Stop Stroking you!

"I know it does.. you love this don't you?" He asks before licking up and down.

"Cat-nap cmon!"

I complain, I really dont want this right now.

"Shh, let me take care of you."
His words before beginning to take me into his mouth.

A Loud Moan escapes my throat as he does this. Ive never felt a sensation like this before, and trust me it feels AMAZING.

His mouth moves up and down with ease and skill, as if he's done this before.
Eww.. that's a thought I'll never unthink again.

I throw my head back, completely convulsing in pleasure. It's very hard to hold back at this point.

"C-Catnap T-thats..." After talking I realize my voice is... Sorta ragged.
Am I already close? Is he THAT good?

He stops sucking, only to begin stroking again, just harder than before.

"Like your present? Doggy?" He asks, resting his head on his elbow.
I do not want to talk to him right now. I didn't even want him to do this in the first place. But since he is ANYWAY.. Id rather not talk to him.

"What's the matter, Frog In your throat? Or are you close perhaps?"

Ding ding ding! Give him a prize! I feel pressure building up, and fast.

It's to much to handle. I grab his head and slam it down ward, erupting into his throat.

It feels tingly, and warm. My limbs become rapidly fatigued to the point where I can barely move them anymore.
Breaths fall heavy from my mouth as I slump backwards.

Catnap sits up, letting out a small cough. "See? Wasn't so hard."

Shuttup, catnap.