Sorry

After class Jo goes to find Tom she feels like he deserves to see the real her"Tom!"she yells down the hall,he stops and turns to face her,walking towards her "lupin."

"Im sorry"jo says biting the inside of her lip "why are you sorry?"Tom says in confusion "I was so mean to you,so im apologising" "oh,that was you being mean?"jo ignores that snarky comment and decides to keep talking,

"you see,Peter is a touchy subject with me and when you asked if I was okay I actually wasn't cause well...many reasons!and I can get a bit moody and apparently scary?but I'm nothing compared to Mary" "Josette just stop talking,I accept your apology I don't need a hold life story"Jo looks down.

"sorry,sometimes my mouth just wants to keep moving and make noise even if it dose Make no sense like this one time" "it's fine if you like talking but I kinda have to go...I'll see you tonight?"jo nods

"okay where are you going?" He looks at the ground "I just have somewhere to be"
"a Meeting?" "Yeah,so I'll see you later doll."

******************************************
"Oi!Andy wait up!" Andy looks about awkwardly "She's sitting down you idiot"regulus says to Mattheo and he sits next to her.

"Andy,I'm sorry if I made you feel un welcome,your our friend and we want you to feel like you belong here"She smiles "it worked!"Mattheo smiles "She hasn't said anything"Regulus says looking down at his book.

"You said I was you your friend?" "Well duh!your cool"Andy smiles "that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me"she says and the Two boys look at each other "hard life?" "Kinda"Andy mumbles "same"both Mattheo and regulus say "aww jinx"they both say again "cute"Andy smiles.

"Iv always wanted gay best friends" "we've always wanted other friends"regulus says jokingly.

Winter 1974
"Why are we walking so fast?" "Cause,I don't want HER to be near us"regulus looks down "she's walking with Remus and your brother you'll be fine she won't come over,but like I think you need to get over it" Jo scoffs "yeah tell that to Remus"Regulus stands in front of Jo.

"He's not talking to me because of something Mary done!James Doesn't let me go anywhere my self now cuz I don't want to stay with Mary I'm staying with the boys" Reg takes hold of her hand "i have things I want to say to you,but first let's sit down somewhere" "here"Jo says and they walk in to a restaurant.

They sit at a table in the corner
"Josette Euphemia potter" "full name okay?im nervous" Jo relaxes on the chair and regulus sits up strongly "you know my feelings about Tyler and I want you to be happy so even if that means dating Tyler I'm okay with that,so what Mary done was wrong I understand Remuses feelings but Mary went far"Jo smiles slightly "thanks reggie."

The door opens and they turn there heads to look,and they see Mary,James,Remus and Sirius.Mary looks right at them with guilt in her eyes  "ignore them" regulus says to Jo.

"Jo,hi I really hope your not mad it's just Remus is my friend and I have to been there for him"
"And your my brother James,are you there for me"James looks down "I want to be,you just don't talk about your feelings so I don't ask anymore" jo takes a breath "that's fair,but can I just be alone with my friend" "of course"

James goes back to the others and jo scoffs "jo!"
"Shit"regulus mumbles "let's go"regulus holds Jos hand and stands up "hey,it's fine just ignore him"jo says back to regulus.

"Do you think you can play about with my best friends feelings and just ignore him for a week after that" "excuse me?I thought ty was your only friend"jo says In a sarcastic tone "also Iv not been with any boy since last month"she says in her normal voice "oh no you were with a boy last week,Slytherin party"