Oh my marls

"So where's the mrs?"Tyler asks while handing Mary a cup of coffee, "she's picking up our baby,"Mary smiles "Oh sorry you have to take Mattheo back to school" "no it's fine,if I see the new born I'd probably be sick,like the blood ew."

"Mary!" "Mattheo,hey kid" mattheo sits with them "Get up we're going to Hogwarts" "Now?"mattheo Moans "Now,let's go"

1975
"Pass us that marls"Mary asks putting her hand out and Marlene passes her a joint,she inhalas then exhales as smoke leaves her mouth "that's the stuff"Mary passes it back to Marlene.

Jo opens the door to the dorm and starts coughing "JO!"mary yells then stumbles over to Jo,as Jo wipes smoke from around her.

Mary hugs Jo "hey boo"she says while her face is buried in Josettes neck.

"How high are yous right now"Jo ask crossing her arms like a mad mum.

"Uhhh im like five...five nine"Marlene replies.

Jo scoffs "smart"she says sarcastically then gently pushes Mary off her "and you?" "Five,five"Jo rolls her eyes "unbelievable"she walks out the dorm.

*******************************************
"Josette you stink of weed"A boy in the Astronomy tower says "I know"Jo replies in a fed up voice.

"So doll what have you been smoking"he asks teasingly "Mary and Marlene have been smoking in our dorm so now I reek of it"Jo crosses her arms again.

"Cheer up,it smells great its like being back home"jo shakes her head and looks out the window,she feels there hands on her her shoulder.

At first she was shocked but when she turned to face them she was calm again,it's just Barty.

He puts his hand on the back of her neck and starts kissing her neck,But Jo hits his head and pushes it away "Not here" "No one's here"
"Just no Barty end of"Jo moves away and turns away.

Present
"I thank Tom for letting us meet again"Jo smiles at him "Hi Barty"She hugs him.

"Sad we have to meet in the forbidden forest"

"Can't let people see me not with you"

"Yeah cause your a puppet of Dumbledore now"

"That is not true!"

"Sure"

"Fuck it,I'm going back love you miss you whatever"

Jo turns to leave

"sorry,Jo I'm sorry"she turn back around and smiles "I know,I saw it in your eyes as soon as you said it"Jo smiles proudly.

"I miss you" Jo frowns "me too"she replies going for his hand and holding it.

"Jamie doesn't have a big family but in my head I can picture you,panda,Evan,my regulus,James,Sirius and Lilly all taking my son out being the greatest family ever"

"Ew kids"

"Shut up!I know you felt bad when my baby died"

"Yeah cause I'm not a monster?Anyone would cry at that"

"You cried!aww"

With Mary and Marlene
"Hello lupins!"mary says in a whisper yell voice "Mary,Marlene hey-aww is that your baby"Tyler asks and Marlene nods "what's his name"Remus asks.

Both Mary and Marlene smile looking at each other "Tommy Sirius McKinnon"Mary sus then Marlene places a hand on Remuses shoulder as she sees the tears from in his eyes.

"I love it"Remus says with A smile and wiping his eye "he's so cute"Tyler says putting his arms out "can I hold him?" "You hurt him i kill you"Mary hands Tyler the baby.