Passion Play: Three's Company

SMUT WARNING!

As Semi's lips met mine in a fervent embrace, the world around us faded into insignificance. His touch ignited a fiery passion within me, drawing me deeper into the intoxicating whirlwind of desire.

Despite the intensity of our embrace, I couldn't shake the awareness of Kuroo's presence, his gaze burning into me as he watched with a mixture of longing and restraint. Feeling his weight pressing down on me only added to the heady mix of sensations coursing through my veins.

As Semi's kisses trailed down my neck, a shiver ran down my spine, igniting a primal urge I couldn't ignore. Caught in the throes of passion, I surrendered to the moment, losing myself in the forbidden dance between desire and restraint. I let out a slight moan.

"Don't give me that look" Semi said smirking. As he went up now standing beside Kuroo.

The room seemed to heat up as Semi and Kuroo shed their shirts, revealing chiseled torsos that glistened in the dim light. Mesmerized by the sight, I couldn't tear my gaze away as my pulse quickened with a heady mix of desire and anticipation.

Their sculpted abs and defined V-lines traced an enticing path, drawing my eyes hungrily over every ridge and curve. The air crackled with tension as I felt a flush creeping up my cheeks, my breaths coming in shallow gasps.

Caught in the throes of the moment, I was acutely aware of the raw magnetism emanating from both of them, their proximity electrifying as they loomed over me, their sculpted physiques a testament to their undeniable allure.

"You like it don't you?" Kuroo said looking down at me.

"Of course she does," Semi chimed in, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "Look at her, she can't take her eyes off us."

Kuroo's chuckle was low and husky. "I can't say I blame her," he said, his voice dripping with confidence. "We're irresistible."

Their words washed over me like a tidal wave, leaving me feeling simultaneously exhilarated and unnerved. With each passing moment, the heat between us seemed to intensify, drawing me deeper into the irresistible pull of their magnetic presence.

"Shut up" I said looking away as I try to stand up but again kuroo pushed me down.

"You can't deny it, y/n," Kuroo's voice was smooth, his grip firm as he held me down. "You've been wanting this as much as we have."

"Exactly," Semi added, his tone playful yet determined. "And we're not about to let you go now."

I struggled against Kuroo's hold, frustration and desire warring within me. "Let me go," I demanded, my voice trembling with both anger and anticipation. But really I've been thinking about this and rather, this was my weakness.

Looking away from both of them Kuroo's hand gripped my chin, tilting my face upwards, forcing me to look at both him and Semi.  Reluctantly, I met his gaze, finding both determination and desire reflected in their eyes.

You can't keep avoiding this," Kuroo said firmly, his gaze intense as he locked eyes with mine.

Semi's hand brushed against my cheek gently. "We can make you feel so good, y/n," he whispered, his voice low and enticing. "Just let us show you."

With a mix of hesitation and anticipation, they removed my clothes until I was left half-naked, feeling exposed yet strangely liberated in their presence.

"Doesn't she look cute?" Semi said, his voice tinged with a teasing warmth as he looked at me.

"Don't look at me!" I said, trying to cover my chest with my hands, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.