Chapter 10: Rumours

Chapter 10: Rumours

Felix's pov:

I made my way to breakfast although I didn't feel very hungry at all, I just needed to clear my head.

I grabbed a tray and picked out food and a drink, my eyes felt like they were burning from tiredness, maybe I should've stayed in bed... nevermind.

"Felix! Over here" Jake waved me over to his table, Jake was a good friend of mine although he is quite stupid, he makes it up playing football I guess.

I sat down at the table, Jake, Austin, and two other of my friends sat around the table as well.
"You alright mate?" Austin said taking a drink of his apple juice.

"I'm fine just tired" I put my hand under my chin to keep my head up, my eyes kept trying to close but I fought back.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jake chuckled nudging me,
"Mhmm" my eyes began to close but Jake punched my arm instantly waking me up.
"Ow" I rubbed my arm
"That'll keep you awake" he smiled at me the idiot now I'm going to have a bruise.

"I just couldn't sleep last night that's all"
"You weren't sleeping with some girl again were you?" Jake chuckled and austin put his head in his hands, my face went pink and my face felt warm making Jake laugh at me.

"You were! You son of a bitch" he nudged me and austin lifted his head in a flash.
"Wait who?"
The other two sat at the table were suddenly interested as well. Fuck sake.

"No oneee" I whined placing my head on the table.
"Common spill"
"Fuck off" I stomped on Austin's foot which made he squeal.
"Has to be someone special" Jake put his hand on his chin, god he's such an idiot.

"You normally brag about who you sleep with" Austin leaned forward,
"It's not Mia is it?" What the fuck?
"No, why the fuck would you think that?"
"Sam said you were staring at her the other night, you know as the party" stupid Sam
"Oh yeah" Jake joined in
When they mentioned that party the first thought that came to mind was me drunk kissing Kenji, how embarrassing.

"Who is it then? Common Felix" Jake whined at me, he grabbed onto me and started to shake me back and forth, my jumper slid down a bit showing my neck. Shit.

"Holy shit" Jake laughed shocked
"What?" Austin asked leaning closer to see
"You did sleep with someone last night you dog" Jake slapped me on the back before putting his arm round my shoulders so Austin could see.

"No wonder you didn't get much sleep you're covered in hickeys mate" austin chuckled
"Fuck off" I began to eat my breakfast regretting not staying in bed, and covered my neck with my jumper again.

Matthew and Sam walked over and took a seat at the table.
"What's up?" Matthew leaned back on his chair
"Felix slept with someone last night but won't spill who"
For fucks sake Jake.

"well that's new" sam chuckled
"Which unlucky girl did you manage to get in bed with you?" Matthew laughed
"Have a look at his neck if you don't believe us"Jake grabbed me and pulled my jumper down to show my neck.

"Holy shit" sam laughed
"She was hungry wasn't she?" Matthew chuckled, I'm going to kill kenji.
I gave Jake a death stare and shoved his arm away covering my neck.

"I don't need everyone to know for fucks sake"
"Chill out Felix" Matthew snickered
"You can fuck off as well" I spat and took a drink.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Austin joined in giggling like a little girl.

"Fuck this" I stood up and shoved my tray of food towards the middle of the table.
"Aw Felix don't go man" Jake grabbed my arm
"We were joking chill" Austin spoke up
I swatted jakes hand off my arm and walked off.