CHAPTER 2

-AMEERLEA'S POV-
I made me and my mom a plate of sausage, bacon and waffles and for her three pieces of toast as I knew every time she wants a second plate it just meant she's stressed eating I can't let her over eat though, I looked back to see her head down on the table so I quickly placed a toast of grape jelly on my plate and handed mom her plate while I sit across from her and eats my breakfast. I keep playing the same sentence Teabag told me, but I don't want to run away my granny said she'll be devastated and would never forgive herself I don't want to stress anyone out I just want to have fun like a normal kid without being a mess.
"You want to go to the park?"
I looked up trying to swallow my food and stopping myself from trying not to cry.
"The park? Oh- uhm... Yes ma'am.."
I watched my mom smile a little before eating her breakfast then swallowing it to speak again.
"Alright after we're done eating we'll get dressed and go to the park"
I smiled to myself nodding and ate a little more quick, and soon I finished my breakfast and so did my mom I took our plates to wash the dishes but she insists on doing it she took them and started washing our plates while I run upstairs to get ready for the day, I changed into my more nicer and cooling like my pink tank top with a big yellow heart on it with my jean shorts and yellow leggings underneath and converse I loved how I looked dressing up would be a fun time for me when it comes to going somewhere. I looked over at Theodore, he liked the outfit too and it made me more confident and comfortable. I rushed downstairs waiting for my mother who already did the dishes and was getting ready to head to the park too and Theodore decided to stay home to make sure no one robbed this place which was weird my mom might have a bad memory but she always remembers to lock the doors and windows, yet again someone could break in so I didn't question it and waited for my mom as she came down wearing a black shirt that says in white text 'If I don't know you I don't exist, keep walking fella.' with jean shorts on as well I loved that shirt it was always funny to me.

-THEODORE'S POV-
I stood at the top of the stairs as I watched them leave the house to go to the park I told Ameer I would stay back at the house so she could have alone time and have fun but we both know she doesn't like to be alone with her mom but I needed alone time to pack up her stuff I know I told her we shouldn't just leave and she should give life more chances but I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen and her mother is stressing her out as more and more days go on it got to the point she started self harming in other ways instead of scratching it hurts to see her do this to herself just because she thinks she deserves it and it feels good but what she doesn't know is that we share minds and soul........ So I feel every self harm she does and it hurts like hell how does it even feel good?
I walked back into her room sitting on her bed thinking. Remembering. Regretting. Wishing...
So many thoughts flow through my head so many questions, my body hurts so much and I don't know why everything is sore and it only starts to do that when something bad is about to happen but this.. it hurts way to much that's why we need to get out of this house her mom is giving me something that I don't like, that I hate. I immediately got up to start packing up her clothes and everything that she needs I started off by using her hiking backpack that she bought to go camping and hiking with her mother once. I started off by packing 5 pair outfits folding them in a way they'll be small enough to leave out some room I folded a blanket and grabbed the smallest pillow she had placing it in the backpack in a way there would still be room, I unzipped another part of the backpack to put in her fully charged computer and her charger of course, I placed in the other part where her clothes and blanket here her rain boots and shoes of course I cleaned them though. I grabbed a flashlight from her mother's room a pocket knife and a gun fully loaded of course she ain't gonna do anything with it but I can't use it BECAUSE I'M JUST A SOUL WITHOUT A BODY, yea I can hold it but if I shoot it it'll fly back through my body the only way I could hold and shoot it probably is using Ameer's body I hate taking control of her but it doesn't mean she can use that as an excuse to use the gun. I sighed rubbing my face trying to think because every move I make my body throbs with pain and my mind is too paranoid but I pushed through it and gently placed the weapons in a small pocket in the backpack and went ahead and placed her sketchbook and a small amount of art supplies in as well, after that I zipped up the backpack placed it on me and walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed two containers from the bottom cabinets and started cooking something small, for the first one I made some rice and actually cleaned it the right way because a mom don't know how to be clean. I cooked up some steak and mixed veggies and placed a mini container of cooked mushrooms because... Ameer only likes how it feels when she chews on them. . . . . .welp that's that. I closed the lid of the container of food wrapping the container with plastic and unzipped the backpack to place the food inside and started making a batch of cookies to one strawberry, two oatmeals, one raisin and two chocolate chip cookies and grabbed two.... Four sugar cookies because it's her favorite.. I instead grabbed 6 all of the sugar cookies that's left and placed them all in the other container and made it fit, wrapping the container with plastic wrap as well, I know Baking might take long but I know that Ameer's mom takes longer to get home. I placed the cookies in the backpack as well and grabbed three Snapple bottles. I grinned chuckling softly, these were Ameer's absolute favorite things to drink mostly because of the real fun facts that have on the inside of the cap she loves them so much she literally started collecting only the caps it's adorable I didn't judge, I used to collect cantabs till I had two full jars of them and it was sweet that Ameer started collecting cantabs as well just for me..... I placed the Snapple bottles in the backpack zipping it up and walked back to her room to grab a bag of all the Snapple caps she's collected and stuffed them in the backpack. I already have the cantabs in a small pouch that Ameer gave me, I still remember almost crying about it Ameer is like a daughter to me, a friend, a little sister.. I'm her Teabag and she's my buggie.
I sat down on her bed placing her backpack down on her bed with me and waited it's already been 7 hours.. and out of nowhere an intense firey pain shot through my body making me groan in pain I looked down and seen blood coming from my lower abdomen... There's no wound, wait.. "no.. no no no no no no no! NO!..." I quickly got up running out the house leaving the backpack behind at the house I ran as fast as I could I can feel her I know where she is... She's no where near a damn park! I feel her I hear her, Screaming and crying it hurts so much.. I know baby and I'll be there for you.
I raced through the neighborhood to where the park is and run passed it there is a small woods near the park I ran right in taking sharp turns and there is it, her crying her sobbing. I'm close and she's getting louder and as I kept listening that's when I heard someone else shouting and I made it. I seen Ameer lying on the muddy ground screaming and sobbing in pain as she's bleeding out.
"DADDY!.."
my heart stopped she doesn't want anything to do with her dad so why- ..me... She's calling for me? Before I could reach to her I seen a stranger holding a gun to her shouting at her to shut up as she kicked Ameer in the face then to my right is where I see Ameer's mom, not moving not breathing.. bleeding out from the head. I didn't hesitate to run towards Ameer grabbing her and hugging her slowly taking over her body and in a matter of seconds everything went quiet I shot up punched the stranger right in the jaw I was furious in outraged as I seen the man struck me in the face with the gun but I didn't hesitate to grab his arm and bite down luckily Ameer had small K-9s so I used them to rip through the skin of the stranger's arm making them drop the gun. I moved in quickly and elbowed them in the face then kicked them in the crotch with all the strength she has and then I pulled away with her teeth still sinked in the guy's flesh and ripped a big chunk of it off his arm before grabbing their shoulders and headbutts them hard kicking them down to the ground grabbing the gun and points it straight at him.
I didn't say anything because I still had the chunk of flesh in Ameer's mouth biting it down hard as if I were some animal not wanting to share it's food. the guy immediately looked at.. us and I slowly ate the flesh in front of him and shot the ground beside his head scaring him off, cool free gun. But it wasn't over just yet I looked over to her dead mother lying cold on the ground I could feel tears overflowing in.. her eyes we both could see what has happened she sees everything I could feel her little heart hurting it's actually aching and I thought it was just a saying or maybe it's because she feels to much my mind was over filled with her sobbing I couldn't just leave her body she's injured, so I picked up her mom over my back and ran to someone my eyes land on I begged for help and thankfully they helped us.