CHAPTER 8

We got to work on my powers for a while for at least three weeks and as three weeks went by I got a hold of my levitation and healing but... Not the phantom part.. that same skinwalker came but didn't run after us it only would when Teabag would hit it. We waited till it was another full moon.. to get ready and figure out why only this one creature came after us. planning, disagreeing and writing things down as much as we could but we didn't know nothing kept getting chased by the same skinwalker, I kept hearing to many voices I was back on Teabag's shoulder while he ran and that thing kept getting closer and closer regretting that he had hit it again when he first saw it creeping up on me from behind.

-THEODORE'S POV-
I took control of Buggie's body running as fast as she could go she pretty fast for someone with asthma. I kept running as that f*cking weird skin walking sh*t came chasing after us I'm not gonna lie THAT THING IS CREEPY.
"I hate this so much!!"
I couldn't hear anything but Buggie could even if I was in control I still can't hear sh*t! But I didn't have time to think because that thing pounced on us and I lost control fall down accidentally leaving out of her body and in a matter of seconds she screamed so loud when it had her pinned to the ground it opened its mouth and I got so frightened I was never gonna see my baby girl again.

-AMEERLEA'S POV-
I screamed at the top of my lungs as it towered over me I cried out seeing it's mouth opening Teabag was exhausted from running to much he tried to get up but when that thing tackled is down it kicked him right in the ribs I got scared it's head leaning down quickly I closed my eyes.
. . . . . . . . .
I felt teeth... Teeth all over my face....

-THEODORE'S POV-
My body is throbbing it hurts so bad but I need to push through... I can't lose another one! I can't!
My eyes widen I felt blood spatter onto my face and I didn't realize tears were already streaming down my cheeks I looked over at Ameer my body throbbing then it ever did before the most worse mingrane I have ever gotten got worse... And worse, my guts feeling like they're getting cut apart into small pieces and ripped out of me my mouth going numb my hands numb I remember this feeling... I remember everything.. my baby.. my wife... Eba... Ameerleena...... Buggie... You're...my baby.
I gasped opening my eyes I was now on top of the skinwalker and it looked like.. I smashed it's head with a heavy rock I stared at the skinwalker as it groaned in pain it slowly moved as it tried to get up but I wasn't going to let this pale *as trash get away after it killed my Buggie.

-AMEERLEA'S POV-
I slowly opened my eyes looking around hearing banging I slowly felt my face puncher wounds of that creature's teeth
I looked over too see Teabag banging on the skinwalker's head with the rock I cried out for him to stop and he immediately dropped the rock once hearing my voice.. this was the first time I've seen him cry this much.. no sobbing... He was sobbing.. he stopped slowly pulling away from it, it didn't move, it only groaned and grunted in pain as it's breathing became wheezed. I heard it speak it's last words...
"In the moon..the sun... Has been brought to life...in the moon... The sun has been birthed.... Tasty.. juicy.. small.. all... For food.. the sun... Must... Give.... sac..ri-fice..."
And it went limp.. it's dead..but.. what did it mean by sacrifice?!...
"Ameerleena..."
I quickly turned my gaze over to Teabag... trying not to break down.
".....who.. who is she?"
"...you.."