CHAPTER 3

-AMEER'S POV-
"Mama... Mama no no no! This can't be happening! Why couldn't it just be me!!"
"Ameer! Listen to me baby you did nothing wrong for you to deserve that. ... neither did your mother I know it's going to be hard I know but I'm gonna stay in control till you feel better alright? Don't worry everything will be ok baby I know how you feel I feel your pain I feel everything and it hurts so much.. I'm right baby the only thing I can say is you're gonna be ok.. I'm sorry about your mama."
Theo tries to comfort me it worked yet deep down I was still upset and he knew but he didn't stop me we were in the ambulance my mother in a separate one from us while the paramedic kept me from bleeding out treating my wound till we got to the hospital. Everything was happening so fast, too loud, to much pain, to much talking, to much to much to much to much! I want out I don't want this! "GET ME OUT DADDY PLEASE HELP ME.."
I yelled out in a panic breathing heavily and trembling as the parametric tried to calm me down but the only one calming me down was Theodore he helped me breathe, lay down and go to sleep he was in control the whole time even when I was asleep so I wouldn't be feeling any type of physical pain, it was dark for a bit till I see Theodore standing in a forever stretched out flower field he looked back at me but he looked I could see his face clearly he looked.. different he wasn't see through, he had beautiful eyes like the universe his hair was half yellow-ish red and half white-ish blue, it was very long and sparkled in the light a bit blinding but still pretty, his skin was a light caramel color, he wore this black and white like robe and had this golden aura around him with a halo but it wasn't like the halos you'd see from movies or animations it almost looked liked... An eclipse right above his head with long horns that kept the eclipse in place he slowly raised his arms as if wanting to embrace me and then beside him was a beautiful lady by him that came out of nowhere she was an albino with.. eyes like mine they were dark yet reflected off from the light and it was like a mirror she looked at me with concern before I heard a voice softly filling my head like a lullaby.
"My sweet child come find me in the moon... Where the sun was brought to life"
The lady said with such a gentle tone.. in the moon where the sun was brought to life? What did that even mean? In the moon? Like on the moon?
I heard Theo's voice it made my body feel warm it filled through my mind like the lady's it was more soft and kind.
"Ameerleena Thomas, you've seen me once but will I stay?"
I didn't have time to understand everything as I looked back hearing someone call my name.
"Ameerlea. Ameerlea can you hear me?"
I woke up in an instant gasping softly. I looked around to see the doctor calling me out and smiled once she seen I woke up, I recognized her, she was a friend of my mom.
"Mrs. Harley?.. why are you here?"
"Oh sweetie I'm here to take care of you till you recover"
She gently stroke my head smiling softly.
"But... You said you wouldn't want to us again and how much I stressed you guys to much.."
I heard her sigh in annoyance did I already upset her?
"Sweetie you're mom must've lied to you, I've never said you were stressing us out your mom was the one doing that sweetheart you are never a stress to anyone for all I know you're a sweet, gentle and fun girl"
"Really?"
"Yes of course!" I heard her giggle with such a nice soft tone to it.
"How long till I go home? Where is my mom?"
Mrs. Harley stopped stroking my hair as her smile slowly turned into a disappointment or.. more like defeat and I knew exactly what that mean and technology if you end up in a hospital and they look at you like that or pause for a long time it means bad news permanent.
"Ameer.. she's no-"
"No!.. no no! Where is she?! Where is she!!" I sobbed as I sat up but winced in pain crying out I remembered being shot by some random man.
"Sweetie please! You need to lay down you'll just hurt yourself more!"
She said with worry trying to make me lay back down as I cried and tried to break free I didn't want to think my mom was dad I didn't want to believe it! It's not true it's not true!!!
And then that's when I panicked a nurse came in with a syringe and I knew if you didn't calm down they'll stick you I don't mind needles I'm never scared of them... But not the ones that has to get some of your blood that's the worse but for some reason I feared getting a forced shot so I screamed and struggled thrashing to get out of Mrs. Harley grasp I kicked and Screamed and out of nowhere I stopped and then I felt more light all the pain gone and that's when I knew, Theodore was now in control.

-THEODORE'S POV-
I watched over Ameer while she slept but when she soon woke up a woman named Harley came in, Harley Martis one of Ameer's mom old friend but they soon broke apart and went their separate ways once she knew what happened between Ameer and her mother I wasn't there because it happened when she was just 2 and she never wanted to talk about it but it didn't matter at the moment what mattered was getting Ameer out of here I wasn't going to let us deal with this shit I grabbed Harley and headbutts her pushing her to the floor and grabbed the syringe from the nurse and snatched it from her jabbing it into her neck and push the plunger and kicked her to the floor and ripped everything off of Ameer jumping out of the bed and put the room more nurses and another doctor coming to help settle everything but I'm not having any of this sh*t! I grabbed a cart running quickly towards the two nurses shoving them to the ground picking up the cart and throws it at the doctor but he dodged it and tackled me down he tripped to stick me but no way in hell was I gonna let him hurt my buggie! I held his arm keeping his from sticking me with that stuff and immediately kicked him hard in the crotch other nurses and doctors seen this and immediately tackled me down and out of nowhere my hand slammed the floor and everyone floated up onto the ceiling and both me and Ameer were surprised she didn't know if that was me or her I thought it was me but I don't have levitation... Ameer.. who are your parents... And why is your name too close to my daughter's?

After all that happened I was able to escape the hospital luckily all the nurses and doctors were no more levitating and we freely got away I ran and ran and ran till we got back to our  house I busted through the door and immediately slammed it shut breathing heavily as I locked it and slowly sat down in front of it. And left Ameer's body and she ended up falling back asleep she's to tired... I walked up to her room to grab a pair of her clothes a shirt a Minecraft hoodie... I chuckled, she used to love Minecraft even though she's growing up physically I know deep down she wants this one it was still her favorite and always asked for it when she had to wait for it to get out of the dryer I folded it and placed it in the backpack grabbed a pair of jean pants and walked to her mom's room looking in every corner to grab whatever money she had even secret money she needed for emergencies. I took it all even some cents and put it all in a Ziploc bag shoving it in one of the side pockets of the backpack grabbed the backpack and walked downstairs to her still asleep and took control again and changed into the clothes and put on the backpack and walked around the house till I found a Ziploc bag of unused bus passes probably 6 or 7 at least I took them stuffed them with the money and walked out of the back of the house closing it and started the journey.