𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

🜺

🜺

(Y/N) POV

   I had finished the challenge with 65 minutes left on the timer.

   'Adapting to the challenges on the court is a good skill to have, thank goodness I practiced that when I was younger.'

   I had walked though the door that opened when I completed the task. As I saw the end of the hall there was another door with '2nd Stage' written on it. The door opened as I walked closer to it. I walked out of the door and made my way into the room. There was only two people there. One of them was Rin Itoshi and the other was a make with very long luscious black hair.

   "Oh, a girl. You seem to have very stylish hair." the guy with long hair said. He walked up to me, reaching his hand to grab a lock of my hair. As he grabbed a lock of my hair, he brought the tip of his fingers to the end. Then he stretched out my hair and let go. "It just like a coil, so stylish!" He started continuing the action he did before.

   "Girl or not, hurry up so I can enter the next stage." The ravenette, Rin Itoshi stated, turning his back to the two of us.

   '....So he wants me to with him?'

   "Uh, im going with you?" I asked.

   "I said 'hurry up' for a reason. I need a team of three to enter the next stage. You were the next one to enter this second stage, so pick up the pace and don't mess this up for me." Itoshi coldly said.

   'Damn who put a dick up his ass? But whatever going with him will get me to the end of this selection quicker.'

   "Ok fine lead the way." I responded. I had walked up to Itoshi and other guy which had been playing with my hair a while ago.

   "Oh by the way my name is Aryu Jyubei, what's your name?~" The guy with long hair asked, who I now know is Aryu.

   "Name's (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Jyubei." I answered him as I started walking yet though another hallway

   "Oh dear you can just call me Aryu." He stated, following right beside me. I nodded as I saw Itoshi stop in front of me, where the entrance for the third stage was. We enteres and we saw some screens with seats scattered though the whole room. I saw Itoshi walk to the seats that was closest the door for leading us to our next challenge. The screen had turned static and I saw Ego.

   "This round will consist of a 3 on 3 soccer match. I will continue to state the rules once another team has arrived. I will also update your rankings." With that Ego had disappeared from the screen.

   'Huh Im number three.' I thought looking at my shoulder area.

   "Damn we have to stay here until another team comes... weak." I groaned in annoyance.

🜺

   Not long after, the door from where we entered had begun to open. There was Isagi, Bachira, and Nagi. The TV screen had turned on again, showing the tired face of Ego. He began explaining the third stage. To put it short, it was a game of 3 on 3 and which ever team won would steal a player from the losing team.

   'Seems easy enough, and even more with an Itoshi on my team, we are likely to win all the games.'

   "Each team they advance to the next stage, they add a new player. Once they create a five-man team and advance to the fifth stage they'll have cleared the second selection round." Ego had stated to us. "However, the losing team that had their teammate stolen must return to the previous stage. Whoever, loses there becomes a two-man team and then when a team loses the 2 on 2 battle, the player who remains unchosen at the end, will be forced to leave." Ego completes his explanation of the third stage. In the end, I had dosed off only listening to the part saying that the two teams participating must be in agreement that they will go against each other. I came back when I heard the noise of the TV turning off. I looked back at the other team of three.

   'Oh? Nagi is 7. Bachira is 16. Isagi is 15. Kind of surprised that Isagi beat Bachira on the first stage.'

   I was too caught up in my thoughts hadn't noticed that Itoshi had sort of mocked Isagi, so the two teams of three would go in a match.

   "Well (Y/N)~ Looks like im going to play against you this time." that voice snapped me out of my mind. It was Bachira.

   "Oh really? Well hope you do your best, I guess." I shifted in my seat to stand up and walked over to my team to was near the door pushing a button on the wall. Once we'll all pushed on the button, the doors opened that was between the sets of three buttons. We had now walked to a soccer field.

   'I can already tell this is not my moment. Though I had just met Itoshi, I can tell that he is the person that wants all the attention. Even though he isn't one to express it though how he acts, I can tell by how he plays. This is going to be a pain.'

   And with that it was my first 3 on 3 match.

Rin Itoshi
Aryu Jyubei
(Y/N) (L/N)

VS.

Yoichi Isagi
Meguru Bachira
Seishiro Nagi

🜺

Soo sorry I didnt post the last three days! My essays literally had me so stressed the whole week, and my mind has been everywhere. But this is kind of a rushed chapter. Next chapes will be a little better hopefully. And I will most likely post the next chapter tomorrow night. Also don't forget to vote please! 🤍