Chapter 3

Virat had no choice, he pack his and samira's clothes in bags. not taking much because he knows he will be back here in some month maybe.

From past seven month he was living with his parents with his daughter samira. Rohit only talk with Samira once a day when he get time over phone or come to meet Samira when she miss him too much.

no matter how much Virat bag to have conviction about everything what have happened he never listen any of his words or talk to him.

When ishan got into accident, Virat ran to the hospital as soon as possible but Rohit didn't let him meet him for once, no matter how much he cried and now he the one who call him to take care of his ishan?

how funny.

But he don't want go, back to that house where everyone blamed him, named him without listening to his side of the story. But he also know what Rohit Sharma can do if he want thing in his way. In all these things Virar don't want to lose his daughter.

So here he is.

When he get down of the car, the first thing he saw was Rohit walking towards him

"Hello my sweet little baby!" He hug while asking sweetly.

"Dada I miss you...." Samira said as she wrap her little hand around Rohit's neck as he lift her up.

"I miss my baccha too, let's go inside hmm." He said as he kiss the cheeks of his daughter.

Rohit told his maids to take bags from car decky as he turn around to get inside the house with his daughter without taking glare of the person who came with his daughter too.

"Virat Bhai..." He turn around to meet Rahul. "Kaise ho-" Rahul ask but without answering his greating Virat took his back pack from car and walk toward entrance of the mansion.

At Ishan's room:

"Kaisa hai tu ab

"Kaisa hai tu ab..?"

"Aap aagaye hona ab thik hojauga jaldi se.." ishan smile at his Virat Bhai who was sitting beside his bed, holding his one hand. Rohit was standing near them while hardik was sitting on couch in ishan's room. Rahul was not there in room, properly playing with samira in living room.