Chapter 22

Ishan make Ayansh sleep and make him tug in his crib comfortabley.

It was afternoon, his time to go back home.

Since he started babysitting Ayansh his both brothers not talking to him much.

Ishan don't know what to do with them. There he always felt everyone is hiding something from him.

The love and peace he had seen in his Rohit bhai eyes he could not find it anymore.

His Virat bhaiya who always abored him with love and affection now he felt like he don't even like him.

His hardik did not even talking to him after his last talk more like a flight.

Rahul was the only person who was talking to him normally.

Everything look mass for ishan. Ayansh was the only things that make him happy, make him in peace.

He felt amazing to take care of him, abore him.

Ishan sigh as he pick up bag from where he placed in the morning and went out of the room without making any noise.

Ishan walk downstairs and look at shubman who was working in his laptop in living room.

"Hey.. I'm leaving."
ishan said to which shubman look up from his laptop.

"Oh.. yes. Are you sure you can go by yourself or... "

Ishan look at shubman with raised eyebrows. Oh is his asking me to drop.. oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god-

It was just..  you fent in this morning. So I was thinking to drop you up.

Yes! yes! yes! yes! He is love with-

"Ishan.." shubman wave his hand in front of ishan who come out of his duz.

"Oh I'm sorry.. and yes please give me lift. I still feel like fainting, you know. Please drop me home."

Shubman look at him worriedly "you can stay for night if you-"

"Then I'm staying.. I will just informe Rahul bhaiya I will come tomorrow directly."

Ishan take out his phone and started dieling Rahul's number as he make his way upstairs again, leaving shubman dumbfounded there.

"Ok.. take care of yourself there.. kal car bhejta hu tujhe lene.. yeah. Bye take care." Rahul cut the call and placed his phone inside his pant.

He sight as he lean on bar counter with drink in his hand. He look at hardik who was interacting with some of the business mans.

There were in party, a business party. the party where hardik brought Rahul who is just getting bored now.

He attended this kind of party after very long time. Rahul sight as he look at hardik giving his business smile to the people around him who is trying make conversation with him.

Rahul stop drinking when he saw his father coming towards him. He placed his drink away on counter.

He bend down to touch his father feat when he stand in front of him.

His father look at him with strict face which always make Rahul felt weak.

"You can't do one thing I told you to do?" here he started, in middle of big Party. Rahul hang his head low.

"I- i did talk with hardik about that-"

"Toh kyu abhi tak Rohit ne vo project sight nahi kiya!?" His father whispered yell. ,"Ek simple chiz bol thi, vo bhi nahi kar pa rehe ho! You even leave all this work and staying at home like a fucking idiot, and doing dishes at his home!!"