Chapter 8

Ignore the grammar mistakes.🤧

Ayansh was seating on the floor in his father cabin with toys surrounding him. His small hand held toy up towards his father who was leaning on glass wall with folded hand and eyes glare at the person who cant stop laughing from past 15 minutes.

That is none other then, ishan.

When Ishan saw shubman glaring at him he try to control his laugh but he can't. He just can't stop it because the way his baby give hard time to the people was very funny to him.

Almost 30 candidate was here for the babysitter interview. 15 in them had no experience so shubman directly said no without buzzing the bug, then there was 15 with experience.

Shubman take interview of them one by one but when it comes to handle Ayansh... He would start crying very badly like whenever they will try to held him.

There was this girl who ishan thought almost got selected causes Ayansh stopped crying and look at her calmly only in next moment slap her with his small hand and held her hair so tightly until she let go of him again on to ground.

And The way she run thou.

Shubman roll his eyes as he take seat on his own chair cause he can't see ishan stoping anytime soon but Ishan finally stop laughing after that and get up from his seat and walk toward shubman.

"So, what's your decision?"

"Do you really think your brother who be agreeing on this?" Shubman ask with casual tone.

"What my brothers has to do with this? This my decision, mujhe Ayansh ka khayal rakhna hai. Mujhe koi problem nahi hogi toh unhe kyu hogi."

"Did you tell Virat bhai and tumhare bhaiyo ko about all of this before coming here?"

"Bata duga usme kya hai itna. Mere bhai kabhi na nahi bolte mujhe. Unhone har jiz poori karahi hai meri.. yeh toh aachi chiz kar raha hu main." Ishan exclaimed.

"Tumhare Bhaiyo Ne kya jid pure ki hai tumhari ye Jane main mujhe koi shoke nhi hai, I just don't want your brothers trouble my son because of you."

"Aap pagal wagal ho kya, kaise bate kar rahe ho? Mere bhai bhala Ayansh ko kyu trouble karege? "

"Thik hai. Kal se aajana Ayansh ko babysit karne then." Ishan wide his eyes he look at him; not believing him but shubman just started his work on table while ishan go to Ayansh and started doing dance in excitement.

"Y-Yes dad.... Maine baat ki hardik se, he said he will do something about it.......  Jii... I will. Bye-."
The call cut, Rahul sigh as he throw his phone on bed. He seat and rub his hand on a face with frustrates.

His father had deal with Sharma Empires. If it deal with hardik it didn't take time to seal it but this project is under Rohit and he is not showing any of his interest in it. That's what making for Rahul because his father calling him to talk with his husband about it.

It always been like this... Since they got married.

His father.
His business.
His deal.

But whenever Rahul talk about his father's business deal hardik without arguing with him, will accept the deal. Without thinking about conclusion or profit lost.

Which really bother Rahul because he knows hardik only doing this for him.

But how he will explain this to his father who just see everything as a business, even his marriage with Hardik.

Rahul walk out of the room, when he walk downstairs he saw Samira playing in living room as Virat seating on couch while using phone.

He got into kitchen, he knows no matter what he do Virat gonna ignore him as if he didn't exist.

They used to be so close to each other. For Rahul, Virat was not just Rohit's husband but they know each other from school.

Yeah, Rahul was studied in Delhi school. There he meet Virat. They were so different from each other like Rahul was always quite and discipline child in school where Virat was naughty kid who will always fight with teachers for what he want.

Rahul walk out of the kitchen as he see Virat seating on couch but now his head was relaxing on back with closed eyes.

Are we never gonna be like we before? Is he never gonna forgive me for not trusting him? What was my fault? That i lose my only friend I ever had.

He want to talk he want to fight he want to do everything so that Virat could talk to him and behave like he used to be.

But nothing is like before. but one thing he clearly know, Virat kholi never forgive easily.

Virat sigh as he opend his eyes, he was feeling like someone was starting at him and he was right cause he saw Rahul seating on dining table and steering at him.

He ignored him like always. He knows Rahul try to be nice with him out of all those people in this house, but he can't just forget everything that happens.

Those hurt words, those acquisition, those hate he get.

He can't forgot that even the person who he always called his best friend didn't believed him.

The door bell brought both man out of their thoughts as Rahul get up and walk toward entrance of mansion.

Rahul opened the door only to see her.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Vote if you like the chapter and show some support.❤️

I know it's kinda boring, I can't get the time to write because of job, because after getting back home i felt like sleeping always.🙂

Anyway still thinking about new story of Virat x rohit marriage ff🤔 what's say?