Chapter 21

"what are you doing Rohit?!!"

Rohit held Virat hand above him with one hand as his other hand went to Virat wrists to pull him closer.

Virat gulped when he felt a press on his abdomen.

"You look.. so fine." Rohit breath near Virat face as his eyes Virat lips.

"Ro-rohit leave my hand.." he tingled when Rohit placed soft kiss near his neck, he lick his neck till his earlobe.

Virat try to push him as the face of Rohit from that night flash in his mind, but rohit stepped more closer as his hand was now make his way into Virat's brown tshirt.

"We shouldn't-"

"Shhhhu... Please just this time.." rohit hold Virat hand and guide his hand on his lower part. "I miss you.. so much."

Virat look down where his palm was feeling hard thing on, then again he look up to Rohit eyes which looking at him with lust.

Virat moved his hand from Rohit as he push him little. "No... We- lets not do this-"

"Why?!!"

Virat look at Rohit with wide eyes who burnt out with sudden anger.

"can't you fucking understand that I want you?!! It.. it's been so long.." Rohit eyes softed as he care Virat face. "Let's do it for once hm? Let's go.." Rohit held Virat hand to walk towards their room but Virat make him leave his hand

"Stop it Rohit!!" Virat push him away as Rohit step back and look at Virat.

"Why? I'm still your husband, legally. I wanna do it with my husband, I want to fuck you like we used be.. why? Why can't I do that with you."

Rohit held his waist again as he look into Virat eyes which got teary as he look at Virat.

"You said you don't want me.. you don't trust me, you don't love me ro-"

Rohit lips caressed on Virat lips. He wanted so bad, Virat felt daze, he pulled Rohit closer unconsciously as he kissed back and parted his lips for Rohit to enter his tonight in.

Both started to make out like a teenage couple as nothing cross their mind.

Rohit trailed his hand on Virat tights as he pull Virat short pant up to care the softest skin on his palm, giving small massage to it.

Rohit break the kiss as he look at Virat in daze.

"I want you vi baby, you don't know how I lived without you by my side.." he whisper as he look at Virat who was taking deep breath to calm his self down.. and gluped while looking at Rohit who was smrik at him with his hand still massage him there.

He held Rohit hand there to make him stop as he take it off of him.

Rohit frown when Virat push him away again slowly.

"You... You don't love me.." Rohit look at Virat who eyes sadded.

Rohit scoffed as he glare at Virat. "Just say you don't want to betray your lover, why countlessly tell me I don't love you... Let's just have sex and end it."

Virat took a deep breath. "Why don't you trust me?"

"Trust you? After seeing you with somebody else on bed, you want me to trust you? Would you trusted me if you have saw me in that position??"

"Yess... At least i would have let you explain!!"

"What do you want to explain?! Huh?!! That You didn't sleep with that basterd! Then Explain!! Even after all that!! I came to you! I told you let's beck home when I come to take Samira from your parents house.. on that day why you didn't come with me?!! Because you felt gulti about that right? cheating on me.. you felt gulti that I found out about your dirty secret..!"

Virat shake his head while he cried looking at Rohit in so much angre.

Virat band down as he couldn't stop his crying but Rohit whip his own tears and walk closer to Virat to hold him up.

"I'm not gonna leave you for anyone else Virat. your mine, only mine. You're Virat Rohit sharma, that's mean you belong to me and rohit sharma don't give his things away to someone else, so don't ever think I will let you go." Rohit whip Virat teary face with his both hand and care his his hair. "I love you so much to let you go Virat.."

"I.... I didn't sleep with a-"

"Doesn't matter vi.. you are my husband, my love." Rohit eyes darked as he held Virat jaw with tight grip and lean towards his ear. "This time I will make sure you don't felt a need to spread your leg for someone else.." Rohit whisper into Virat ear before he kiss there.

He part away when they hear their daughter laughing voice. Rohit look at Samira run towards him while hardik and Rahul walk behind him..

"Dada.. I had so much fun." Samira excitedly told his father who pick him up in to his arm.

Hardik frown when he saw Virat leaning on fridge with his head down. He look at Rahul who seeing him too worriedly.

Rohit notice that and look at Virat too who without looking up walk out of the kitchen as he make his way upstairs towards his room.

Hardik look at his brother who started to listen whatever his Little daughter saying, like nothing happened.

He better know his brother.

"What are you doing bhaiya?" Rohit turn around when he hear hardik. He raised his eyebrows.

"What am I doing?" He ask as he look at hardik who walk into the office room.

"I don't know why you are still holding on to Virat bhai.. when you gonna get divorce?"

"Hardik.. you have nothing to do with what I'm doing with Virat and about that divorce part... I'm not taking it."

Hardik look at Rohit shoked. "Per kyu bhaiya? After what he have done-"

"Do you want me to divorce Virat, hardik..?"

Hardik didn't answer that.. Maybe he doesn't want that to happen, he don't want his Virat bhai leave this house permanently. Hardik know Virat is the only person who make this big ass mansion their home.

"mujhe mera pata hai Maine kaise vo char mahine nikale hai, without him. even after knowing he cheated on me.. ek pal uske bina hours lag raha tha." Rohit stated as he look at hardik. "Now he is back and I'm ready to let go of everything he have done so far, only to hold him by my side."

"Dose he want to be with you Bhai..? Did you ask him what he want..? Trust me I hate him for what he have done to you but still, I don't think he deserve this.."

"Mujhe bohot ache se pata hai vo kya deserve kara hai aur kya nhi.. and I know what I'm doing hardik.. so don't worry about me and Focus on yourself.." Rohit stated as he pet hardik shoulder and walk out of the office room.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Vote and show some support Darlo's ❤️😌🤝