Fourteen. There You Are 🔞

Smut warning:

Ding... Ding... Judith's phone buzzed several times.

Never really understanding what the mobile device was, Jersey picked up Judith's phone and examined the thin black glass brick. They understood that humans could interact with each other through it but was perplexed as to how they did so without the use of a pen or even a computer keyboard that they had seen in the house before.

The screen suddenly lit up, Rose's face appeared in a little circle along with her name. There was a green circle with a telephone handle pulsating at the bottom of the screen. After several seconds the noise stopped and the images were replaced by blackness again.  Jersey had no idea what to do with the phone and placed it back down on the coffee table. The undrunk coffee was now cold so Jersey carried that to the kitchen.

Ping...

A different but also familiar noise. Jersey looked at the screen again and saw that Rose had somehow sent a message to the phone device, although they had no idea how to open said message.

Ping...

Another one, two messages on the tiny screen. Jersey was baffled now and wished they could figure out how to read it and write one back. They wondered if stamps were also electronic now in order to send post this way.

Judith stirred and the spirit quickly dropped her phone onto the sofa beside her. "Jersey?" The drowsy woman asked. She glanced around the room and saw the usual nothingness.

Jersey once again stayed clear. They did not want Judith knowing they were there at that point. Judith could sense they were though due to the colder temperature.

Judith adjusted her glasses and sat up. She found her phone by accidentally sitting on it. She was shocked to see it had gone past one in the afternoon. She did not mean to sleep so long, why did Jersey not wake her up?

She read the message from Rose to herself.

Hi babe. Hope you are ok?

I'm good thank you, Judith replied.

That's great. I'm coming to see you later.

Judith frowned and typed, What, why? Aren't you working?

The reply came quick, I have a free day and I want to check in my Judith. See you soon.

Judith frowned some more and decided a shower was needed, she still only wore the remnants of last night's outfit and was a little surprised Jersey had not made the most of the situation.

That was a thought she had too soon. Judith was unaware but Jersey had seen the messages while she typed and was not keen on the idea of Rose coming round to visit. They wanted to do something about the arrangements between Judith and her friend.

"This is not ideal, I don't feel so good," Judith said as she went to jump up before opting for a slower movement. She made a fresh cup of coffee and carried it upstairs.

Jersey followed slowly behind as Judith turned the shower on and went into the bedroom to place the coffee cup down and strip from her remaining clothes. She walked back to the bathroom and pushed the door to so it was only open a fraction.

Judith stepped into the shower cubicle and instantly held her head under the flowing water to help wake herself up a little. She washed her hair and was about to reach for the shower gel until she felt a hand on her waist.

"There you are," she smiled. Judith pretended to not notice the other hand caress and squeeze her bum as she then reached for the shower gel.

Jersey playfully rubbed her bum and thighs and moved slowly up her waist as Judith applied the gel to the front of her body and arms. She squirted some gel on her shoulders and let it run down her back, "Would you?" She asked sweetly.

The ghost obliged happily and playfully rubbed the soap into Judith's shoulders, back and buttocks. Once pleased they had done a good job on her back, Jersey reached round and began rubbing the remaining soap into her breasts, teasing the nipples with each stroke past them.

Judith let out a soft moan, "That feels good. Keep going."

Jersey picked up the intensity and squeezed each boob delicately at first before gradually squeezing and pulling at them harder.

"Oh, Jersey," Judith moaned with pleasure.

Jersey kept one hand on Judith's breast while the other wandering hand gently stroked up and down her stomach, it caressed her lower abdomen gently, teasingly lowering until it almost reached her sensitive area.

Judith let out a heavy breath in anticipation. Jersey sensed this and removed their hands from her completely. A look of disappointment spread across Judith's face and she turned her head, hoping Jersey had not decided just to leave.

"Woah!" The sudden force took Judith by surprise as she was pushed back against the glass. Jersey eased up when they thought they had been too rough. Judith showed nothing except that she enjoyed the sudden rush and urged Jersey to keep going.

The spirit groped her breasts again and planted kisses from her nipples upto her neckline. Their hand moved southwards again and began playing with Judith's centre, playfully toying with her clitoris.

Judith let out a cry of pleasure as fingers entered her damp pussy and began rocking back and forth. A tongue danced around her nipple as a wave of ecstasy took over Judith and she cried out to the uncontrollable pleasure building up in her vagina.

"Jersey!" She cried as she came on the invisible hand. "I love you!"

Jersey stopped their hand movements but kept their fingers deep inside so Judith could ride out her orgasm. After a few minutes they released Judith and opened the shower door.

Judith blushed a little and hoped she had not made things awkward. She stepped out of the cubicle and reached for her bathrobe. As she tried to pull it around herself she felt it being tugged at by an unseen force and knew Jersey was trying to stop her from wearing it.

"I need to get dre-" Judith started before a hand gripped her arm and pulled her towards the bedroom. She dropped the bathrobe and followed the guidance towards the bed.

"I'm still soaked," she said but Jersey ignored her. She felt herself being pushed onto the bed and a heavy presence fell on top of her pinning her to the sheets.

Her legs parted voluntary as she felt a near human shape come between them. Judith grinned in anticipation of what she hoped was coming next.

Jersey, not wanting to disappoint, positioned themselves on top of Judith and pressed the tip of their what Judith hoped was a penis against the begging lips of her vagina.

With one very easy push Jersey penetrated Judith's walls causing her to cry in pleasure. Without being able to grab hold of Jersey in any way, Judith gripped the sheets as hard as she could while calling for Jersey to go deeper or harder.

Being entirely made up of energy, Jersey had no problem keeping up with their lover's demands and continued to fuck Judith for many long minutes.

Judith reached her first climax and again just a few minutes later. Jersey however, did not slow their pace or appear to acknowledge her flood of orgasms.

It was when Jersey bit down hard on her breast and forced her to come a third time that the pace slowed down and the spirit rocked gently back and forth to ride out her orgasm with her.

Judith did not know if Jersey had, or even could, climax, but she knew the spirit was aware they had just given her the best sex of her entire life. Her previous three sexual partners were hopeless in comparison to helping her achieve orgasm.

She felt the spirit lift away from and left her sprawled across the bed still naked. She inspected the bite mark on her boob. It hurt but it felt incredible with all the mixed emotions surrounding that finally climax.

"That was amazing," she spoke in-between deep breaths. Jersey squeezed her unbruised breast in reply then disappeared again. Judith was ready to fall asleep once more and Jersey was going to let her.

Except Judith had forgotten one thing and that one thing began ringing the doorbell.

***

Word count- 14876